Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Nick
    • By MSE Nick 15th Nov 16, 4:00 PM
    • 254Posts
    • 75Thanks
    MSE Nick
    0 WOW
    MSE News: Amazon launches fully fledged music streaming how to get a discount
    • 15th Nov 16, 4:00 PM
    0 WOW
    MSE News: Amazon launches fully fledged music streaming how to get a discount 15th Nov 16 at 4:00 PM
    The online merchant unveiled Amazon Music Unlimited in the UK yesterday, with a subscription priced at 9.99/mth...
    Read the full story:
    'Amazon launches fully fledged music streaming – here's how to get a discount on it'

Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.
    Last edited by MSE Nick; 15-11-2016 at 4:19 PM.
Page 1
    • craigr98
    • By craigr98 11th Mar 17, 4:55 AM
    • 101 Posts
    • 19 Thanks
    craigr98
    • 11th Mar 17, 4:55 AM
    • 11th Mar 17, 4:55 AM
    I think it's a shame that this isn't included for Prime customers.
    • jenniewb
    • By jenniewb 20th Mar 17, 2:18 AM
    • 12,081 Posts
    • 11,455 Thanks
    jenniewb
    • 20th Mar 17, 2:18 AM
    • 20th Mar 17, 2:18 AM
    If you are anywhere near considering this- try the app first on a trial. I don't know if it's been fixed since early March but it was terrible when I had tried it! It took a good 3-4 minutes to load the app, then to listen to any tune you had to select it- this would take an additional 3-4 minutes. To even click on an album or playlist it was an additional 3-4 minutes...I say this with a 4G mobile phone, have tried this with/without wifi and all other apps closed bar the Amazon Music app.

I gave up with this after 2 months (one was free the other I was hoping it would improve). I got so fed up with it that I uninstalled it even before the end of the second month, it's an absolute joke of an app- I don't know if I've seen an app as bad as this one!
    • craigr98
    • By craigr98 20th Mar 17, 5:34 AM
    • 101 Posts
    • 19 Thanks
    craigr98
    • 20th Mar 17, 5:34 AM
    • 20th Mar 17, 5:34 AM
    Sounds like your best getting Spotify.
    • Walter92
    • By Walter92 21st Mar 17, 9:41 PM
    • 37 Posts
    • 28 Thanks
    Walter92
    • 21st Mar 17, 9:41 PM
    • 21st Mar 17, 9:41 PM
    Prefer Google Music myself.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

272Posts Today

1,831Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Ugh another one trying it! Beware https://t.co/Ab9fCRA76F

• Just looking at the final(ish) Premier League table. The gap between the top seven and the rest is huge. Has it ever been more lopsided?

• Follow Martin