PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

No "T" words mentioned at all - the continuation thread

Comments

• LaineyT
    LaineyT Posts: 4,636 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Morning,
    So the gorgeous Lady Lulu sailed through her vetting and I am now officially a horse owner again :j over the moon with her and can't wait to get her home!
    My friend has offered to have Lu at hers until I can find a permanent yard, would rather not move her twice if possible so will see what I can sort in the next few days, can't do anything straight away as my pal with a lorry is in her holibobs at the moment so that gives me a little time.
    Am sat here looking at the fireplace and the big photo of my darling Bill that sits on it, have no doubt he's had a hand in Lulu coming into my life, bless his horsey heart.

So pleased to read that HWK is home, hope he and you! have a restful day and wishing speedy recovery, poor him with the electrodes still attached :)

Have a good weekend everyone x
  • YIPPEE!!!!! life as normal resumes from here on in eh petal??? Bill will be so pleased to have a pal to hang out with (you didn't really think he'd ever leave you did you?) and will come with you whenever you hack out just like I KNOW Docky comes walking with Cooks, Maisie and me whenever we go.....ENJOY!!! xxx.
  • LaineyT
    It certainly does Lyn and when I take Lu out across the Fens my darling boy will be with us all the way x
  • pollyanna_26
    pollyanna_26 Posts: 4,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Lainey Such lovely news to come online to this morning .
    Dear Bill will be alongside you all the way . Time now to mend that broken heart love wishing you many happy hours doing what you love best and finding the joy again x

Lyn Well done on a good night of restful sleep . It makes such a difference at these times . Hope he's soon well and back to his old self , when you are active and a get on with it sort of person it's very hard to be placed in the rest and recovery mode . Don't laugh at him too often , just now and again :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Have a good day everyone .
    polly x
    It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.

There but for fortune go you and I.
  • Oh dear if I don't laugh at him all the time he'll really get worried! We have a very healthy relationship POLLY and rag each other all the time, so he'll be equally reciprocal next time I do something and am laid up for a few days. It's good to laugh!
  • Ooh, lots of things happening here:)

MrsLW - best wishes to HWK and hope he is back to our all soon.

Lainey - wonderful news. No replacement for dear Bill but a new chapter. Lainey and Lulu - why do I think it sounds a bit like Thelma and Louise?:D

Bank holiday tomorrow and a day off so I am assured of miserable weather and no chance of outdoors activities. Hubby has kindly pointed out the insides of the fitted wardrobes "could do with a paint" . I know they could and I know it's not difficult but it's the thought of emptying them that doesn't thrill me one bit. I will have time off later in the year (possibly a week in November to use up hols) so I may tackle it then if I haven't got round to it before.

My plans for tomorrow are "flexible" - gym class at 10 then home for a shower. After that who knows, I'm off south on Tuesday so must remember to check in online for my flight tomorrow.

Hubby loves when I am off and do my gym class in daytime. It means we dine together rather then me just serving him then dashing out to classes so need to think about what we will eat. Picked lots of blueberries today so may make a blueberry and sour cream loaf or I may just throw masses on my porridge:o

Have a good bank holiday friends.
    NO FARMS = NO FOOD
  • LaineyT
    Thank you SM hope we don't get into quite as much trouble :rotfl:
    For anyone interested there are a couple of Lulu piccies on the daily thread for saturday, for some reason my silly tablet won't post pics so another kind user put them up for me x
  • Oh my word she's BEAUTIFUL! looks very kind and calm, just the ticket eh? Bill is a very discerning boy when it comes to friends!
  • pollyanna_26
    pollyanna_26 Posts: 4,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Lainey She is so lovely . Oh those eyelashes !
    Thanks to Judi for helping us see her .
    SM Keep well clear of the paint for now and enjoy your day off .
    Did you manage to sort out the cardigan ? I know it was a different thread but I'm multi tasking as I haven't caught up on my own thread after a couple of days and quite a few posts to catch up on .
    Hope HWK is feeling much better Lyn .
    Any news on Candlelight ?
    Have a good day all .
    Much love
    polly x
    It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.

There but for fortune go you and I.
  • Thanks POLLY he's very much better and doing things again, with a little consideration for his mending wounds, he took himself out for a walk around the village this morning, also walked to the shop and got his newspaper and has just done half the Cookie walk with me. He'll no doubt do the watering in the garden this evening too and maybe even walk down to Cookies pub for a pint, he's not used to being confined he's more 'free range' in normal usage so easily gets 'cabin fever' if he doesn't get out in the fresh air. Luckily the allotments just behind the houses across the road from ours and he has a chair to sit in down there so even if he can't do much work he can sit and chat to the other plot holders. Must confess we've had so much going on these last few days including this morning a friends father with Alzheimers going missing (luckily found very quickly) in the village that I haven't written yet BUT will do so this afternoon and hopefully we'll hear that all is well.

It's hot and sticky here today, due to cool a little over the next few days which will be much nicer and condusive to doing more than sitting sipping cold drinks!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure