tesco's shopper thoughts panel

1235»

Comments

• I've just signed up.

NEED CLUBARD POINTS!!
  • Sorry not sure where to post this.
    Anyone with Shopper thoughts?
    I tried to log into my account, a couple of weeks ago, as I hadn't heard anything for a while. this is what I got,

Sorry your account is registered as "unsubscribed", which means that the system cannot log you in.
    I tried to find a contact method, could only find phone number 000505555. Waited until after the holidays to phone. This was the Tesco number, the man gave me an email to try, [EMAIL="info@edigitalreasearch.com"]info@edigitalreasearch.com[/EMAIL] tried this but have had no response.

Anyone else having trouble, or can suggest anything? thanks for reading.
  • Not heard anything from them myself for well over a year now - I have been able to log in ok though. The contact us section just gives a form to fill in, so no phone numbers or anything. I have gone back through old emails from them and found that they suggest adding this address to your safe senders list so I assume it can receive incoming emails to, if you want to give it a try:

team@shopperthoughts.com
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,543 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I did a survey for them last week - the site is working fine for me.
    2020 Wins:
  • Not heard anything from them myself for well over a year now - I have been able to log in ok though. The contact us section just gives a form to fill in, so no phone numbers or anything. I have gone back through old emails from them and found that they suggest adding this address to your safe senders list so I assume it can receive incoming emails to, if you want to give it a try:

[EMAIL="team@shopperthoughts.com"]team@shopperthoughts.com[/EMAIL]

Thank you, have tried emailing them.
  • Hello. Not totally sure if this is the right place but seems close as anything! Has anyone managed to get a response out of Shopperthoughts on any subject? Back in the day I got onto the Shopperthoughts panel and received surveys. Recently I realised I'd not had any for a long time. I tried to log in but got a message that the account was inactive. There was no explanation beyond that. I understand the Ts and Cs; if they think you abuse it then you'll get blocked and receive no further communication. In my case, though, I did not abuse it. I always answered honestly after reading the questions. I can recall one where I did answer middling responses an awful lot because those were the answers I needed to give; I was getting asked questions about a subject where I'd never said I had any interest. I spotted the quality control questions and answered those correctly, though. Anyway, I have written an e-mail a couple of times with no response and have tried to re-register but nothing's come through. I can only presume their system blacklisted my Clubcard number. Has anyone had any success in contacting them? On this or indeed any other subject? Cheers, Richard.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure