:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

so what did you say...!!!

I told her they were having a bit of a wrestle:D
  • On Frostie packs in tecos at moment and are reduced to 81p

BARGIN
  • hotchokl8
    hotchokl8 Posts: 111 Forumite
    coco pops 750g now £2.00 in ASDA, normally £3.57 each
    Everything in life is a paradox. The more you want approval, the more you become a person that other people don't want to approve of, the less you care about whether you get approval, the more you get.:A
  • windyseddon
    windyseddon Posts: 330 Forumite
    used sunday at knowsley safari park. worked fine. my daughter is 2 so she was free and my husband an i were bogof. so only cost 12 for fab day.
    Mummy to Emily age 6 and mummy to Blake age 2

:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A
  • becks.989
    becks.989 Posts: 78 Forumite
    Hi guys,

Has anyone used these at drayton manner yet. i have been saving up my tokens and have a few trips planned but would like to go to drayton manner.

if anyone has used them there could you let me know
    A child smiles 500 times a day, compared to an adult over 25 smiling 15 times a day.
    :D:D:D:D
  • not yet, i'm saving them, for drayton manor when it opens, but not sure when we'll go.
    'bad mothers club' member 13

* I have done geography as well *
  • heatherks
    heatherks Posts: 854 Forumite
    • Is the free ticket for an adult or a child?

The free ticket can be used as either a child ticket or adult ticket providing you are accompanied by an adult purchasing a full priced ticket.
    this was on the website ...
    used them yesterday to go to deep sea world and hopefully edinburgh zoo when the weather's better
  • tbear06
    tbear06 Posts: 884 Forumite
    taff007 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it says any ticket is free (adult or child) when an adult pays full price

Used a voucher at Twycross, got a free adult ticket so for 5 of us (one nearly 2) paid for one adult and one child as DD has a Blue Peter badge. Great day for £15.50. Thanks OP!!
  • sam84uk
    sam84uk Posts: 1,235 Forumite
    Used our's on Friday as it was our little girl's 3rd birthday. We were a bit naughty and passed her off as an under 3 so she was free. Me and DH were BOGOF with the Kellogs ticket and DS is under 3 so free. Cost £12 for a lovely day out. Thanks for the tip off OP! :D
    :smileyhea Proud Mummy of 2 :smileyhea
    Totally addicted to Boots glitches & the Next sales!
  • aliben wrote: »
    I have a trip planned to Blue Planet this Friday for the family - does anyone know if I can use these 2 for 1 straight from the packet vouchers or do you have to post them off for tickets ?

Did the vouchers count for the Blue Planet show? What did you think of it, I'm considering going to WEmbley on 5th April.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure