The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• cheerfulness4
    cheerfulness4 Posts: 2,874 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I didn't get credited for the vids on front page either. Maybe delays as mentioned.
  • theskyisfalling22
    Options
    I can't even play the videos on the home page, just get an error
  • lucyloo99
    lucyloo99 Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    I've just sent for my 2nd Amazon voucher after about a week and half of being a member! Really chuffed, find SB so much easier to earn than Superpoints (although I only have 2 friends on there and they're inactive and just joined to help me out!)

Like slm6002, I'd be interested to know if we can exchange our £5 vouchers for larger gift vouchers that could be given as gifts. Is anyone aware that you can do this?

And lucyloo99, did you sort out your dashboard yet? I had this exact same error - emailed them once and they didn't really answer my question so emailed again explaining it still wasn't working and then miraculously about 2 days later it's working again, so I assume they fixed it

Thanks for asking its kinda sorted but not fully im still getting the error but if i click the help button it asks me for login details and lets me in :T

One more thing i redeemed mt first Amazon voucher today :j but i have still not had the verification email is this normal ???
  • DreamerV
    DreamerV Posts: 823 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    lucyloo99 wrote: »
    One more thing i redeemed mt first Amazon voucher today :j but i have still not had the verification email is this normal ???

Should be immediate. But if you go into your account, you can click on resend verification email or do it by mobile phone.
  • littlesheepy
    Options
    Videos not credited for me either :( What's the swidget for SB codes?
  • DreamerV
    Options
    Videos not credited for me either :( What's the swidget for SB codes?

Littlesheepy, if you go to tools (top of the page on SB) and go to widget, then you can download a widget. It's basically a little box - I downloaded to igoogle, and now I just go there and click on check for SB code every so often. It tells you if there' s a code out (to type into the SB front page), and the codes can get you 5 to 8 points (could be more or less, but those are the values I've seen so far, every few days). Today's code is gone, but there can be one every day or every couple or few days.
  • lucyloo99
    Options
    DreamerV wrote: »
    Should be immediate. But if you go into your account, you can click on resend verification email or do it by mobile phone.

It did the first bit fine and sent code to my phone but then said i need to verify by email or secret Question and that email never came and i cant see how to resend from:mad::mad:
  • DreamerV
    edited 16 April 2012 at 8:22PM
    Options
    It did the first bit fine and sent code to my phone but then said i need to verify by email or secret Question and that email never came and i cant see how to resend from:mad::mad:

Go to "order status" which you can find once you click on your name/profile pic on the top right of the screen. That will tell you the status of your voucher orders. Does it say unverified? If so I would guess it would let you resend from there. I can't tell for sure, as I don't have any unverified on mine at the moment.
  • lucyloo99
    Options
    DreamerV wrote: »
    Does it show as unverified on your account page? The first time takes the most verification, but after that it's much easier.

Yes it shows as unverified:eek:

what do i do:cool:
  • lucyloo99
    Options
    Yes it shows as unverified:eek:

what do i do:cool:

aarrrrrr i have just read it can take up to 48 hours first time so i will wait lol:T:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure