someone coming to do assesment on house for bedroom tax

Options

Comments

• Dognobs
    Dognobs Posts: 396 Forumite
    Options
    My 16 and 13 year old girls share and will have to until their brother moves out or they do! I can't afford a bigger house. There are also lots ot other people below you who are OVER occupied and would lover a bigger house you are blocking them!
    EVERYTIME YOU THANK MY POSTS A PUPPY DIES!

TAXPAYERS CAN'T AFFORD TO KEEP YOU ANYMORE GET A JOB!
  • kirstycobie
    kirstycobie Posts: 276 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Dognobs wrote: »
    My 16 and 13 year old girls share and will have to until their brother moves out or they do! I can't afford a bigger house. There are also lots ot other people below you who are OVER occupied and would lover a bigger house you are blocking them!

aw right, so the likes of one old person living in a 3 bed council house on their own isnt???????

at the end of the day i think if you have differnet sex children they should have their own room from about the age of 6.

once my little one gets to school full time i will be getting a mortgage and wont need a council house!!! because i dont want to live off the government for the rest of my life, but unlike you it seems your just waiting to be handed out left right and centre!!! so dont accuse me of blocking other people when you obviously dont want to get a mortgage and want to stay in your council house that you could be blocking a family to have!!!
  • lighting_up_the_chalice
    Options
    aw right, so the likes of one old person living in a 3 bed council house on their own isnt???????

at the end of the day i think if you have differnet sex children they should have their own room from about the age of 6.

once my little one gets to school full time i will be getting a mortgage and wont need a council house!!! because i dont want to live off the government for the rest of my life, but unlike you it seems your just waiting to be handed out left right and centre!!! so dont accuse me of blocking other people when you obviously dont want to get a mortgage and want to stay in your council house that you could be blocking a family to have!!!

Before you get to carried away with your efforts to solve the housing crisis. your moving into a mortgaged property will do nothing to "free up" a property for anyone. Unless you use the mortgage to fund a self build.
  • kirstycobie
    Options
    Before you get to carried away with your efforts to solve the housing crisis. your moving into a mortgaged property will do nothing to "free up" a property for anyone. Unless you use the mortgage to fund a self build.

dont have a clue what your on about there mind!!!

all i wanted to know is what i asked in the first question, not to get a load of grief!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Options

all i wanted to know is what i asked in the first question, not to get a load of grief!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're most welcome.

But your cluelessness comes as no great surprise to me. If you don't want people to comment on your opinions, don't write them down.
  • kirstycobie
    Options
    You're most welcome.

But your cluelessness comes as no great surprise to me. If you don't want people to comment on your opinions, don't write them down.

all im saying is that you obviously have too much time on your hands.
  • grummps
    grummps Posts: 192 Forumite
    Options

What the poster was saying is that whether you rent or buy you are still taking up an existing property that someone else could have - buy or let.

The only way that you wouldn't be doing that is if you built your own property and added to the existing housing stock!
    Options
    all im saying is that you obviously have too much time on your hands.

Well, maybe not. After all, I don't have enough time to fill 3/4 of a post with abuse then moan when someone points out my own folly. That would just be hypocrisy.
  • kj*daisy
    kj*daisy Posts: 490 Forumite
    Options
    You won't be forced to move, don't worry, but will have to make up the difference till your oldest is 10.
    Grocery challenge July £250

45 asd*/
  • neverdespairgirl
    neverdespairgirl Posts: 16,501 Forumite
    Options

that's not something which is set in stone. My sister and brother shared a bedroom until they were 10 and 9, and my other sister and I shared until we were 15 and 13. We then moved to a larger house, and all had our own rooms. But it didn't exactly do us any harm sharing.
    ...much enquiry having been made concerning a gentleman, who had quitted a company where Johnson was, and no information being obtained; at last Johnson observed, that 'he did not care to speak ill of any man behind his back, but he believed the gentleman was an attorney'.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure