Isle of Wight Ferry Deals

I've found two Isle of Wight Ferry deals that look like they save you up to £100 on a return ferry crossing. They're supposed to only be used in conjunction with a Break Free / Daily Mail Travel holiday, but the codes and links to the booking forms work without any restriction so it seems to be open to all. All it says is you need to print out the voucher (it's just a PDF) and take it with you to the ferry check-in.

I'm going to use this to save some money on our summer holiday. I wondered if anyone else had come across these deals as I've not seen them mentioned in any forums or voucher sites before.

These are the links. Sorry, i'm new to this forum. it doesn't seem to allow posting links, but you need to visit the pages below to get the offers.

I've only just signed up for this forum so it won't let me post the links. Can anyone help me? :j

The Red Funnel one looks like the biggest cost saving with returns as cheap as £54.50.

It looks like the offer is only open until the end of February.

Comments

• pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 25 February 2016 at 8:22PM
    The Isle of Wight is in the UK, so totally out of the remit of this forum.

Maybe get this moved to the UK Holidays or even Public Transport boards instead - One of them even has a dedicated Red Funnel thread waiting for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure