PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Thursday 21 April 2016

Options
13»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Judi, I know just where you are coming from at my sons funeral, it was very obvious that Grand daughter really would have been happier if we had not been there. They all had roses, we were not told about roses at all, even his ex wife put a rose on his coffin.

Had I not insisted that OH read a summary of Nicks life, it would just have been grand daughter. She arranged the service, we were not consulted about anything. I was very hurt, but I did not let on.
  • busiscoming2
    busiscoming2 Posts: 4,459 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    What an ordeal Judi. I totally echo what MrsLurcherwalker has said, onwards and upwards my love.
  • Cafekate
    Cafekate Posts: 91 Forumite
    Options
    Judi well done you for keeping your dignity. Onwards and upwards.

Hugs to those who need one.

Sorry for been Awol yesterday but my pain levels were through the roof and unfortunately my painkillers make me drowsy and I had my daughter's parents evening so struggled without them. Positive comments on the whole as she does have problems with school and does not find academic subjects easy but loves practical subjects. Luckily managed to get a lift there and back .

Managed a couple of loads of washing on the line .Today I spent all morning in a local cafe catching up on gossip with some close friends. It's a small family run cafe and extremely good value for money.

Jackie O you have reminded me about lots of places locally I need to revisit. Have a safe journey home and hope you feel better soon.

Take care.
  • TravellingAbuela
    Options
    JUDI, words fail me. It beats me why some people feel the need to be so heartless. You behaved with dignity throughout and all credit to you for doing so. Look to the future now and leave the past behind where it belongs xx
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
  • wealthygirl
    wealthygirl Posts: 409 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 21 April 2016 at 9:59PM
    Options
    Good evening everyone,

Judi, I can only echo what others have said, and my thoughts are with you.

I hope everyone has had a good day, its been a lovely day here and I got some more washing dry today, I just have lots of ironing to do, but will tackle it tomorrow.

I made a cheese and potato pie for dinner which was very nice.

It was so sad to hear about Victoria Wood yesterday, such a funny talented lady. Today we hear that the singer Prince has died. I can't believe we have lost so many talented people this year.

Not sure what else to say as I'm feeling pretty tired, so I will wish you all a good evening and see you all tomorrow.
    SPC 11 #445
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport