HATTON GARDEN METALS Feedback Thread

Comments

• cookie*
    cookie* Posts: 26 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    not read the whole thread but am considering selling some gold and would like to use these guys however, it's indian gold.
    anyone have any experience of selling indian gold to these guys? or is it all the same thing?
    ty for any help :)
  • JDPower
    JDPower Posts: 1,673 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    cookie* wrote: »
    not read the whole thread but am considering selling some gold and would like to use these guys however, it's indian gold.
    anyone have any experience of selling indian gold to these guys? or is it all the same thing?
    ty for any help :)
    Search is your friend :)http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/search.php?searchid=129750285
  • cookie*
    JDPower wrote: »

hmmm, i'm not gettin any results there? it's saying sorry, no matches.

and my mistake, not indian gold but, saudi arabian.

hallmarked etc.
  • JDPower
    JDPower Posts: 1,673 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    cookie* wrote: »
    hmmm, i'm not gettin any results there? it's saying sorry, no matches.

and my mistake, not indian gold but, saudi arabian.

hallmarked etc.
    Well there are a few posts about Indian gold being suspect (dunno why the link's not working for you), but as yours is not Indian, irrelevant anyway. I suspect if it's hallmarked then that's all that matters,
  • cookie*
    ah right. well ty for the help jd, appreciated.

:)
  • :jSubmitted gold details online, quoted £127 (my scales used). Sent by next day delivery/insured service. Received email following day adjusting total UP, thats right , they actually gave me more money than originally quoted. Money was in my bank (by fast payment) within the hour.

Was originally worried about sending gold by post but I took the chance and as the local jeweller offered me £70 I have no regrets.

Excellent service.
  • Nailz
    Nailz Posts: 1 Newbie
    I sent my 69.1gms of old broken, scrap gold on monday this week and by Tuesday I had an email saying that a cheque for £807.74 was in the post. Wednesday the cheque arrived!!!! What more can I say..... Fantastic!:j
  • The best metal buyer website available. Swift, hassle-free transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend this service to my friends who want to seel their gold, silver or platinum. I also was given a higher amount of money than my quotation!
  • Not only were Hatton Gardens offering the best price for Krugerrands / Maple Leaves but their help when 'phoning as to procedure for a postal sale was good. Was sent special delivery (in batches) on same day and an e-mail was from them confirmed money was in my chosen account within 24 hours of dispatch. An excellent service. I will certainly use them again as I hold a number of these gold coins....and will also recommend to those to whom a quite a few have been distributed.
  • Used Hatton Garden Metals for the first time today after reading all the threads on the forum, went to the local shopping mall jewellers with 79grams of 9 carat gold was offered £760.00, i decided to give Hatton Garden Metals a go, they paid £912.42 (what a result) service was fantastic sent gold by special delivery on 02/8/2012 and money was in the bank before 12.00pm the next day, would definetly recommend and will use again.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback