The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

Eurodisney Tickets!

Comments

• thanks terri for your kindness:beer:

If you still have one more vouches my wife will be very harpy and myself of course.
    Please and tnakns you

S from Croatia
  • No problems at all using the voucher at Disneyland yesterday.
    The €19 per person entry covers both parks.
    This Danone promotion is only valid until the end of July. (excluding 25th)
    As mentioned before, you can easily download the voucher from mrbestdeal.com
    Just hand it in at the booth.... One voucher per day can be used for up to 5 people.
  • jdalexander2002
    jdalexander2002 Posts: 10 Forumite
    edited 21 July 2010 at 6:32PM
    Hi Terri, we used the voucher last week without any issues - when I went to pay i noticed a large pile of these vouchers behind the desk so they really work.

You saved me over £200.

thank you again

Darren
    :money:
    P.S - if anyone else needs a ticket, then please PM me your email address and I will forward it on.
  • KeKeCa
    KeKeCa Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi there,

i would love that voucher too! we are going to France on Sunday and want to do Disney on Tuesday. can someone email it to me who has it? I have pm'd terriandarron and got no reply yet
  • mrsg26
    mrsg26 Posts: 228 Forumite
    Has anybody else tried buying from the Disneyland Paris French .fr site ? The tickets seem cheaper there but it seems they only post to France .... unless they email them to you ?

I'm going in December so any help appreciated.

It was me who bought the tickets direct from the french website. I just put in the address of where we were staying as our french address. Used google translate and that was it cost us 58 Euros for 2 adults and they emailed the tickets direct. Just saved them as a PDF file and printed them. Took them with us - showed my uk drivers licence as id. No problems. They even gave us 1 free ticket that can be used again up until September!! Soo glad we done that as it was so busy that we did not even get round half of it and if i had paid £100 as per the Uk site i would have been very disappointed!!
  • KeKeCa wrote: »
    Hi there,

i would love that voucher too! we are going to France on Sunday and want to do Disney on Tuesday. can someone email it to me who has it? I have pm'd terriandarron and got no reply yet

If you PM me, i will send it on.
  • i would love that voucher too! i am in France on already. can someone email it to me who has it? I have pm'd terriandarron and got no reply yet
  • eecjwd
    eecjwd Posts: 47 Forumite
    woofer111 wrote: »
    i would love that voucher too! i am in France on already. can someone email it to me who has it? I have pm'd terriandarron and got no reply yet

Is there any good deals for August as there is 8 of us going for one day? on the 29th August. If you help it would be most appreciated.

thanks
    Debt free by end of 2014

£6963.74 / £9016

Grocery Challenge £300 per month
  • hi, we are going in october to disneyland paris - 3 adults & 1 9yr old. Staying with eurocamp apartments nearby for 4 days. Any ideas for cheap tickets - would definetley want 2 days if not 3. Thanks in advance:smiley::smiley:
  • bombardier
    bombardier Posts: 70 Forumite
    Another request for any vouchers or deals for tickets for August?
    Mac OS X
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport