Sainsburys Womens clothing inc handbags ALL SALE ITEMS £1!!!

Comments

• ncthomas1 wrote: »
    Well thank you OP for this. As soon as I read it I headed up the road to our Sainsbury (0.3miles away - BRIDGEND South Wales) and initially, I thought, hmmm, its not on here. Then, I found the rails, tucked hidden away behind swimwear.
    Oh my word. there was only myself and another woman who "Found" this little section, and we kept nudgind each other going "Look at this for a quid / 50p"

So, drum roll please.... I spent £22.50 and, the original prices came to £423!!! they were marked at half price first, but then down to £1 and 0.50p

And, the even better news, the lovely lady working there, who couldnt help giggling at me and my new "Sale friend" as we measured things against each other for our friends sizes (Yes, I got them stuff too!) said, "Come in the morning, cos I have to fill this lot up again, and all the other stuff that is still here that is half price is going in too"

Well, I nearly fell over. Some of the other stuff I saw (and there is LOADS of it there) were jeans, jumpers, cardigans, skirts, you name it, they got it

Guess where I will be at 08:00 am .

Sorry, can't resist

Seriously though, I had some BEAUTIFUL things, tops, cardis, all originally around £20, for a pound and 0.50

Lol! I was at the Bridgend store this evening. Was fan-blooming-tastic! Got some gorgeous stuff, £134 worth for £7.50. Was very impressed!

The lady who served us tho said it ended tonight...... Sounds like she may have been wrong.

Sadly am working tomorrow so the bargains are all yours! Good luck!!
  • funnyguy
    funnyguy Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    thanx op shot up there tonight after 9pm and got over £150 worth stuff for £14.Woman made a right hash at the tills with the non reduced items ..but got them in the end/
  • Kate0208
    Kate0208 Posts: 253 Forumite
    Thanks op, headed down to our local sainsburys and it wasn't on so tried another further away store (I do need to get out more lol) and there was quite a bit-got £13 worth of stiff that should have been £140ish! Madness!! Going to a different store on way somewhere tommorrow and for once I'm hoping the baby wakes up early so I can be first through the doors!! Gotta get there before the mums who have to drop the kiddies to school (sorry if that's you!)
    thanks op brill post!!!
    Kate x
  • welshchocolatelover - was it YOU that was giggling with me at the back there? I had a pink and black coat on!
    small world eh!
    I had a great time, had a rubbish month at work (Accountant - so tax returns coming out of my ying yang) so it was nice to go up and find some proper bargains.
  • ncthomas1 wrote: »
    welshchocolatelover - was it YOU that was giggling with me at the back there? I had a pink and black coat on!
    small world eh!
    I had a great time, had a rubbish month at work (Accountant - so tax returns coming out of my ying yang) so it was nice to go up and find some proper bargains.

I don't *think* so - I was there at 8ish this evening. The only person I spoke to had little children with her...... Was that you? Always enjoy a bargain. Can't beleive how much was there :j
  • No, wasnt me with the little ones. Funny though as we must have been there around the same time.
    I'm finding this whole site really helpful, I have only really been looking on here the last few weeks and already I have sorted out lots of Xmas pressies for Daughter (13), SD (19), Baby Step Granddaughter(1 - super lush!) and of course my recent Sainsburys bargains for me.
    Also, got some lovely gifts for the girlfriends as they come up during the year - jewellery, gift sets etc at a fraction of the price than I normally spend

Not a tight git, dont think that, but the fuel prices are enough reason alone to come on here and find some bargains to save the pennies so that I don't need to start thinking about buying a bike instead of using the car.......
  • dawn1974
    dawn1974 Posts: 363
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    ncthomas1 wrote: »
    welshchocolatelover - was it YOU that was giggling with me at the back there? I had a pink and black coat on!
    small world eh!

Well I think my self-assessment is not going to be done tonight.

I didn't activate the code on time so I await a £100 fine :mad:
  • The_Old_Bag
    The_Old_Bag Posts: 4,706
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Aarrhhhh
    I was in Sainsburys tonight ( well last night now) doing a quick shop..... but didn't go down the clothing aisle !!!!!
    Never mind, I'm sure they would only have had small sizes...... she says trying to convince herself:(:cool::o
  • pearsoneys
    pearsoneys Posts: 1,440 Forumite
    ncthomas1 wrote: »

And, the even better news, the lovely lady working there, said, "Come in the morning, cos I have to fill this lot up again, and all the other stuff that is still here that is half price is going in too"

Thought I'd bring this to all yur attention :-)))))
    I'm off in ten so will let you know !!!

and While I've got you , Thank you for all the comments. glad your all managing to get a bargain AND something for ourselves for a change!!!!!! _ i say that! i got my mum 10 items yesterday and myself 2!!! lol.
  • pearsoneys
    pearsoneys Posts: 1,440 Forumite
    nothing new at ipswich :-(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills