Two free tickets to Alton Towers or 2 for 1 at Zoos & theme parks nationwide

Comments

• They are NOT going to print the application form again?

No point buying that crappy paper now.

What did they mean by 'Last chance to join in' on yesterday's paper then? I got yesterdays's but not wednesday's, obviously I can't join in now cos I don't have the form!

That's definitley false advertisement!
  • Well all this about the tetley promotion, there is no sign atall of alton towers on there?? other theme parks yes but not alton towers.. hmmm
  • doodah
    doodah Posts: 531 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    what email address did you use ros? think i might email to complain!!
    31/12/2006 £8395, 01/10/2008 £5089.73, 19/10/2010 £835.00 31/03/2011 £0.00
    Pigsback = £9.35 (£30 claimed), Quidco = £128.24 claimed
    Official DFW Nerd No. 264

Debt-free and Proud!
  • I tried the contact us page with the back issues and the customer services contact addresses - let me know if you have any luck with your complaint

& anyone with a spare application form, please PM me! I have a stamped self addressed envelope ready!
  • I would also be very grateful if anyone has an application form they do not need? - I will supply an stamped addressed envelope
  • Hi Friends,

I've got ticket 2, 4, 4 and 5 but I'm missing the starter token and the 1st token :(

Does any1 have these tokens as I would be really delighted for your help.

Please leave replys
  • Josie_Jump_3
    Josie_Jump_3 Posts: 367 Forumite
    Johnboy36 wrote: »
    Shame you have to buy one of the worst "news"papers in the UK to get the offer... ah well!

I'd rather buy a full price ticket than have the stigma of being a Sun reader, I'd have to go in shop with a paper bag on my head !
  • molar
    molar Posts: 185 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Does anyone know if they accept photocopies of the application forms for deals like this?

My friend will have 7 tokens but does not have the application form so he is going to be relying on me to photocopy mine.

I think its really misleading for them to print on the front page of Thursdays that it was the last chance to join when actually it is too late. :mad:

Thanks.
  • molar
    molar Posts: 185 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    bobbylyons wrote: »
    Hi Friends,

I've got ticket 2, 4, 4 and 5 but I'm missing the starter token and the 1st token :(

Does any1 have these tokens as I would be really delighted for your help.

Please leave replys

They are printing 10 tokens so you have still got next week to collect two more.
  • Why not join your local freecycle group and post an add to see if anyone has a spare copy of the paper with the application form in in their recycling pile?
    MFW 2011 challenge - Aim: Overpay £414.26 a month/£5,000 a year. Overpayment Total to date: £414.26:jMortgage start 28/9/07 £46,217.00 :TMortgage balance as of 25/05/11 £24,490.58 :T
    Interest saved as of 25/05/11: £2,849.84 Projected term reduction as of 25/05/11: 9 years 11 months
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure