Maximising income - Mystery Shopping? Surveys? (Part Two)

Comments

• newmoneysaver_2
    newmoneysaver_2 Posts: 2,374 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks to learning to drive - I have just signed up with optimum contact and I am waiting for my first assignment! :j

I've got 7 jobs lined up for gapbuster, so fingers crossed one of those early bird bonuses will be coming my way! (I doubt it though!)

With Gapbuster will the popular fast food restaurant jobs become available as soon as I have been a meber for 2 months, ie i signed up on 2nd Apr, will these show on my jobsearch from the 2nd June?

The payment info for GFK/Cybershop needs updating.
    From the website:
    You will be paid on or before the 25th of each month by electronic (BACS) transfer of funds to the account you specified in My Details / Bank Details. The cut off date for completed work to be paid in the month is the 17th. You will not receive a pay slip from us, but the payments will appear on your bank statement referenced GfK NOP Limited.
  • moneymaker2
    moneymaker2 Posts: 449 Forumite
    Is it just me or does it take ages to get through to grass roots?

I'm trying to apply for my first job but the free phone number just keeps ringing and has done for about 5 mins
  • moneymaker2
    Might just have been me, finally got through however the job is taken. Boo!!! Must have to be quick with these.
  • jobbingmusician
    jobbingmusician Posts: 20,343 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Intrepid Forum Explorer

With Gapbuster will the popular fast food restaurant jobs become available as soon as I have been a meber for 2 months, ie i signed up on 2nd Apr, will these show on my jobsearch from the 2nd June?

I can't remember! However, the important thing is that you have to do and pass training in order to do these assignments. What I would do if I were you is to click on 'orientation' every so often and see if it will let you take the training for clown work (or other fast food work). Once you've passed the training, you should be able to pick up work, I think. If you can't see the training, your time isn't up yet! :p
    I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.
  • chivers1977
    chivers1977 Posts: 1,499 Forumite
    Help! Doing my tax return and can't find my p60 from GFK. I have the only payslip I got for a whole £15 but need to know their PAYE reference. If anyone ahs their P60 please can you let me know the PAYE reference on it....

Thanks
    There are times when parenthood seems nothing but feeding the mouth that bites you Peter De Vries
    Debt free by 40 (27/11/2016)
  • moneymaker2
    Hi Zakaya,

Could you give me a bit more info about Sassie please?

Like how do they pay you if you don't have paypal, and if you do have paypal do they just send it to the email that you have entered as correspondence cause I no longer have access to my paypal email adresss.
    Help please I'm so confused.
    Laura
  • chivers1977
    chivers1977 Posts: 1,499 Forumite
    Found it!!
    There are times when parenthood seems nothing but feeding the mouth that bites you Peter De Vries
    Debt free by 40 (27/11/2016)
  • moneymaker2
    Chivers, I thought you did a tax return once a year before April 5th.
    Am i missing something?Do you have to do it once a month? If so I don't think it'll be worth the hassle
  • jobbingmusician
    jobbingmusician Posts: 20,343 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Chivers, I thought you did a tax return once a year before April 5th.
    Am i missing something?Do you have to do it once a month? If so I don't think it'll be worth the hassle

Lol - you do a tax return once a year AFTER April 5th! :rotfl: The rule is that if you want them to do your tax calculations for you the figures have to be in by Sept 30th, and the real last date for submission (or you get an automatic £100 fine :eek: ) is January 31st. SO plenty of time yet, but Chivers is obviously super-efficient! ;)
    I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.
  • moneymaker2
    How rude jobbing musician... I am new to this an feel deeply offended by you laughing at my incompetence :) (Just Kidding)
    It's just that I now have 3 mystery shopper jobs sorted out and I want to do it all legally.
    Need to get a national insurance excempt certifictae in the next 3 months and will also have to have a look at the self assesment thing on line.
    I'm assuming that I have to pay all my tax in one go (by sept 08?????)
    Not really sure how much to put aside for this every month out of what I earn or really how I should track what i have incoming.... Ahh help me i'm in too deep!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure