New Covent Garden soup (print coupon)

Comments

• chels wrote: »

After checked your link I have contacted Sinsburys and got apology and consolation Nectar pounts. Still not happy about lying employee though.
  • Pun wrote: »
    Good for you, but others should be aware that you get the following when you follow the above link: 'This voucher 'give away' is print@home and therefore we apologise but we are unable to send vouchers by email or post.'

Perhaps it was becuase I'd actually gone through and registered then it was their software which wouldn't load properly so they sent me a printout of the voucher.

Used it in Morrisons today and as the soup is currently £1 there I got it for free. :T
  • This soup is back to £2 in Asda, on offer for £1.17 at Tesco
  • Awesome still working! Glad I didn't miss out on this one. Seems like these offers often go really fast so you have to be quick. Still 1 off is decent savings for this.
  • this is great, one of the best
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,286
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Sainsburys today have the soup for £1.25 - They took 2 vouchers on my 2 pots without a query.
  • Only £1 in Iceland. Do they take coupons?
  • Only £1 in Iceland. Do they take coupons?

Yes as long as you have purchsed the exact product specified
  • Yes as long as you have purchsed the exact product specified

Thank you. Used successfully. No problem, and didn't even buy anything else!
  • I got this OK, but I'll point out that the website doesn't email you the voucher to print out - it emails a link that installs software on your computer, which then automatically prints the voucher. So you need to make sure your printer is switched on before clicking the email link. (And some may prefer not to install software that automatically downloads anyway...)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure