Vista print calendars for 99p with code!

Comments

• dll
    dll Posts: 141 Forumite
    Can anyone give me a realistic indication of when to expect my items to arrive.

I made one order last week for a free desk calendar (came to £5.67 for upload fee + cheapest P&P). It says on the website that it shipped on 17th November. When should I expect it?

Made another order today - free wraparound mug, free desk calendar (1.24 upload fee), free wall calendar, 10 free large photo magnet calendars. Again, selected the cheapest P&P (approx £4.50). Any idea when to expect it?

Thanks so much.
  • i thimk it says up to 21 days but all my orders normally arrive within 2 weeks
    now proud mum to 3 handsome boys :j latest one born 10/10/11:j
  • I have just ordered 2 photo calenders from Vista Print for 99p each. These make great pressy for xmas. The only thing is you have to pay the postage but even with the 21 day postage it is still cheaper than tescos. You don't even have to pay for uploading your photos.

All you have to do is go to the vista print website and put /burtons on the end of the web address and then /tbp34 2 clain your 2nd 99p calender.

you can only clain 1 calander per web address at 99p each.

I hope i have put this is the right place because it the 2st time I have listed anything.
  • flis21
    flis21 Posts: 1,842 Forumite
    How much is the postage? i want to do two of these with pics of the kids as presents for grandparents!
    Sorting my life out to give a better life to my
    :heartsmil 2 gorgeous boys :heartsmil
  • flis21 wrote: »
    How much is the postage? i want to do two of these with pics of the kids as presents for grandparents!

Charged me this (for one):

Subtotal : £0.99 Shipping & Processing : £3.08 VAT : £0.82 Total : £4.89
    This was the cheapest shipping option - 21 days.

Still good value, I think, but nowhere near 99p! They are nice quality though, I have had them before and been very pleased. They make a lovely present especially for grandparents.
  • kurgon
    kurgon Posts: 877 Forumite
    Add onto this the £1.74 for uploading your photos and the price become less transparent. There is also duty to pay. I ordered a desk claender for £1.99, yook nothing else and my final bill was £8.18
    Photo Desk Calendar
    £1.99
    Photo Desk Calendar Upload Fee
    -
    £1.74
    Subtotal :
    £3.73
    Shipping & Processing :
    £3.08
    VAT :
    £1.37
    Total :
    £8.18

• I wasn't charged any upload fee....
    My bill was exactly as stated above.
  • lalvani
    lalvani Posts: 88 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Warning, Vistaprint will send you lots of spam afterwards so use a throwaway email address. Also they don't comply with the Advertising Standards Authority

http://www.asa.org.uk/ASA-action/Non-complying-online-advertisers/Vistaprint.aspx
    Filiss
  • ragz_2
    ragz_2 Posts: 3,254 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    rogertb wrote: »

I did this Monday, it came yesterday and I'm really pleased, much better quality than the vistaprint one I got last year and the postage was £3.99.
    June Grocery Challenge £493.33/£500 July £/£500
    2 adults, 3 teens
    Progress is easier to acheive than perfection.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure