Boots 75% sale

Hello,

Anyone know when boots 75% sale starts this year? I dont want to buy too much in the 1/2 price sale if its going to be even cheaper.

TAO

Kate =)

Comments

• Does anyone know if there will be much left in the 75% sale? I haven't made it to the sales yet but I have just looked online and a lot of things (well the things I had my eye on anyway!) seem to be sold out.

Thank you
  • Does anyone know if there will be much left in the 75% sale? I haven't made it to the sales yet but I have just looked online and a lot of things (well the things I had my eye on anyway!) seem to be sold out.

Thank you

all sold out online :( went to boots sale couple yrs ago at 75% and it was brill. went to boots sale on thurs and they had lots left
  • It's rumoured (based on previous years) to be wednesday the 18th January.
    Money Saving Tip #1. Stay OFF the grabbit thread!
    :rotfl:
  • Went into Boots in Birmingham city centre and they seemed to have lots of stock still but still at 50% off.
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,623 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Last four years dates have been:

Tuesday 15/01/2008
    Wednesday 14/01/2009
    Wednesday 20/01/2010 (originally due to start Wed 13th but postponed "due to snow")
    Wednesday 19/01/2011

So I'm guessing Wed 18th Jan. But will be keeping a keen eye and ear on the various threads on here just in case it happens the week before... I'm not holding my breath though!

My local Boots has absolutely AISLES full of stuff that nobody is buying so I'm looking forward to the 75% sale!
  • Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 1,766 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Boots online is down and not available until 6th Jan - maybe its down so they can mark up all the sale goodies! ;)
    Light Bulb Moment - 11th Nov 2004 - Debt Free Day - 25th Mar 2011 :j
  • i went to my local boots today there is loads my guesses
    tmoz
    fri:the website opens with all the new stuff
    mon
    tue my m ain guess fri
    wed
  • Not today. I check every morning as I work in town and walk past - is it worth setting up a text group so that we can all text each other when its on!!! Boots dont seem to advertise it that well and each time I have managed to get to it it is because I have checked every day
  • nancmat
    nancmat Posts: 837 Forumite
    The other threads are saying the 11th.
    Received £2,626.00 in PPI -2013:j
    Received £1400 charges - 2006:j
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    sje9s wrote: »
    Not today. I check every morning as I work in town and walk past - is it worth setting up a text group so that we can all text each other when its on!!! Boots dont seem to advertise it that well and each time I have managed to get to it it is because I have checked every day

Thats not a good idea to give out your mobile number to other members as unfortunately we are not all nice people on here, there are spammers that join. Its also against mse rules to give out personal information to each other.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/site/forum-faqs#giving
    The safety of our forum users is paramount and for this reason we can't allow anyone to exchange their personal details either on the open forum or via PM, however honourable the intention.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure