Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Would have been back in August, shame I don't like red wine isn't it with a corker like that. :o

I don't think Mr TS really appreciates some of the wines I have managed to get for him. :rotfl:

You should try it, it might change your mind. I dont like white, but I have been 'forced' to taste a few that really were quite nice.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    You should try it, it might change your mind. I dont like white, but I have been 'forced' to taste a few that really were quite nice.

I do usually have a sniff and a sip can't remember if I have of this one, but only red I have liked was when we went to the English vineyard for Mr TS's 50th birthday last year, it was so smooth wasn't cheap. :o Funny how I don't mind a sherry or port though. :cool:
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Right I'm off to bed. Have a caravan to empty tomorrow to put to bed for the winter. :(

Goodnight DM and anyone else still up. :)
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I do usually have a sniff and a sip can't remember if I have of this one, but only red I have liked was when we went to the English vineyard for Mr TS's 50th birthday last year, it was so smooth wasn't cheap. :o Funny how I don't mind a sherry or port though. :cool:

You need to try a decent bottle of amarone red then. Should tick most of your boxes.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    aau1 wrote: »
    Is there a minimum spend?

Free hot drink

1. From the 10 October myWaitrose members who wish to enjoy a medium free tea or coffee from one of our coffee machines in the following branches,Clifton, Leigh-on-Sea, Southend, Bury St Edmunds, Norwich and Swaffham, will need to make a purchase in branch prior to qualifying for a free hot drink. Restrictions apply please see clause 6. Exclusions apply see clause 12.

2. From the 19 September myWaitrose members who wish to enjoy a medium free tea or coffee from one of our coffee machines in the following branches, Mountsorrel and Billericay, will need to make a purchase in branch prior to qualifying for a free hot drink. Restrictions apply please see clause 6. Exclusions apply see clause 12.

3. From the 07 September 2016 myWaitrose members who wish to enjoy a medium free tea or coffee in Hazelmere, Battersea, Bagshot Road, Roehampton, Burgh Heath, Burnt Common, Petts Wood, Sceptre, Ealing, Horley, Ken Gardens, Broxbourne, Tubs Hill, Headington, Guildford, will need to make a minimum of £30 spend on fuel. Exclusions apply see clause 12.

4. Offer available to all myWaitrose members on presentation of a myWaitrose card in store. Cardholder must be present.

5. myWaitrose members who wish to enjoy a free tea or coffee in one of our Caf!s, Bakery counters with seating areas and Deli counters with seating areas will need to make a purchase in the caf! or bakery prior to qualifying for a free hot drink.

6. One per myWaitrose member per day.

7. Only Americano, Cappuccino, Latte, Tea, Mocha and Espresso (Decaffeinated versions, Mocha and Espresso available in selected stores only) qualify as a free hot drink.

8. Selected stores only, excludes online, petrol filling stations, Shell and Welcome Break.

9. Subject to availability.

10. Cannot be used in conjunction with other caf! or hot drink offers.

11. At any till the myWaitrose card must be scanned to activate the offer. Quickpay customers must scan their myWaitrose card at any point during their shop.

12. ‘Excluded Items’, infant formula, single use carrier bags, tobacco, stamps, mobile top ups, e-Top up vouchers, lottery tickets, gift vouchers, cash back, car park charges, fuel and delivery charges.
  • Wouldn't worry about lighting, most folk don't really know/ care unless they are paying a lot of money for it. Beside it takes it away from the fun, natural side of it. Most folk on Instagram just use their camera phone. I agree it's more about the story that goes with it and you can have so much fun with it creatively. Made me smile this morning when I saw it and dare say it did for others too.

Was going to ask if you made him little outfits as your naturally creative. I'd definitely consider Instagram ;) would be great to follow the adventures of Mr Ted :D:D

Thanks. Yes I do make a few outfits ).
    Looks like I will need to work out Instagram now.

V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • streetlights
    streetlights Posts: 3,577 Forumite
    Good morning everybody, I hope you are well and have a fabulous Thursday.
    Happy shopping.
    Mortgage debt 45,000. Thank you all for your help so far in helping me save to buy the house. I could not have done this without all your help.
  • Good morning all

th?id=OIP.M2c76eeb664f29b36cddc51b314edf91co0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=301&h=170
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Morning all :D
    Sorry Frocky's

4 Cartons for £5.00 - Wine Gums 460g - Liquorice Allsorts 460g - Swizzles 350g - Quality Streets 265g - Celebrations 245g - Roses 187g - Heroes 185g @ Morrisons
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/4-cartons-for-5-wine-gums-460g-liquorice-allsorts-460g-swizzles-350g-quality-streets-2527386
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 13 October 2016 at 7:54AM
    M & S

£5 off women's cardigans

£5 off women's boots and shoes
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure