Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    Thanks last one there says 28/9:cool:

I uploaded today and mine aren't showing either

Just chillax and see what happens :cool:
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Told you the store specific RTCs weren't of much interest:rotfl:. (I will go btw, I know I'm now keeping myself here but do need to go.) I have some M White Cake Cases at 29p in M Corby. And I think that's all I was bothered to take details of. The Ambrosia cartons that were 70p but are nowadays 2 for £1.50:( and were at cheaper individual price (than 70p) on the RTC shelf in Coalville have now gone, I can say that much, so that detail will be deleted whenever I get to the list.

In fact, I have all the details of all pricing across M and knowledge of the whole lot just right in my head, so I know it all completely off the top of my head - it's a matter of communicating that information and getting it down onto here. So, I'll go to M tomorrow and just remember the entire configuration of their offers that I need to look out for to see if anything's changed:cool:. I just remember it all!:rotfl: Very good talent really, a speciality!:D:T:rotfl: I can tell you the Bin liners - two types - Pedal Bin 40 and Swing Bin 20 (but that detail was from my page:(:rotfl:) have gone up slightly from 92p to 97p, but that's just those couple of random items.

Leave you with that. I'm not much use at present I know, sorry. Thanks for bearing with me!

I will go now - honest!:rotfl: See you soon:):wave:.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,904 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    aau1 wrote: »

Thanks, i usually watch it say receipt recieved but was busy doing something else and missed it.
    I thought if they were one day offers they had to be claimed on that day:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,904 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    Told you the store specific RTCs weren't of much interest:rotfl:. (I will go btw, I know I'm now keeping myself here but do need to go.) I have some M White Cake Cases at 29p in M Corby. And I think that's all I was bothered to take details of. The Ambrosia cartons that were 70p but are nowadays 2 for £1.50:( and were at cheaper individual price (than 70p) on the RTC shelf in Coalville have now gone, I can say that much, so that detail will be deleted whenever I get to the list.

In fact, I have all the details of all pricing across M and knowledge of the whole lot just right in my head, so I know it all completely off the top of my head - it's a matter of communicating that information and getting it down onto here. So, I'll go to M tomorrow and just remember the entire configuration of their offers that I need to look out for to see if anything's changed:cool:. I just remember it all!:rotfl: Very good talent really, a speciality!:D:T:rotfl: I can tell you the Bin liners - two types - Pedal Bin 40 and Swing Bin 20 (but that detail was from my page:(:rotfl:) have gone up slightly from 92p to 97p, but that's just those couple of random items.

Leave you with that. I'm not much use at present I know, sorry. Thanks for bearing with me!

I will go now - honest!:rotfl: See you soon:):wave:.
    Could of popped by and said hello:p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Evening- just doing a quick catch up after an eventful weekend away in London...No baby hasn't arrived yet baby grandson due on 24th Oct...
    Anyway DIL was given a moses basket but the canopy is in pink its very pretty but she is having a little boy :)
    I have never dyed anything before, any tips of what to buy and where? I had a quick look but the dyes were round about £7-£8 ...I didn't really want to pay that much- any advice appreciated x
  • I've just been and looked at the October Grocery Challenge thread and I think we are doing ever so well on here. :j:j
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• bubbs wrote: »
    Aau can i check if cs receipt has uploaded? on cos you can
    aau1 wrote: »

I find that claims show a lot quicker if loaded via the website rather than the app.
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    Thanks, i usually watch it say receipt recieved but was busy doing something else and missed it.
    I thought if they were one day offers they had to be claimed on that day:o

Nah. They are good in that you can submit your receipt up to 6 days after you shopped, even if the offer closed between purchase and upload
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    Evening- just doing a quick catch up after an eventful weekend away in London...No baby hasn't arrived yet baby grandson due on 24th Oct...
    Anyway DIL was given a moses basket but the canopy is in pink its very pretty but she is having a little boy :)
    I have never dyed anything before, any tips of what to buy and where? I had a quick look but the dyes were round about £7-£8 ...I didn't really want to pay that much- any advice appreciated x

Take the canopy off.... they just get in the flipping way!
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    I've just been and looked at the October Grocery Challenge thread and I think we are doing ever so well on here. :j:j

God, I am not. I have not updated it with purchases over the weekend.

DS3 just popped home with bags of shopping as he 'realised we were running low':eek::eek::eek: He spent £8 on 2 loafs of bread (white bread yuck), milk, a large lurkpak and cans of Murphys for OH... eight flipping pounds! I am tempted to tell him it is his contribution to the household (yes he still is not paying board!)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure