Magellan Homes

Comments

• I got mortgage approved over 1 month ago with Magellan. Only received binding offer on Friday & they say 6 working days to release funds.they do not rush.
  • Thanks for the reply. We are now into week four and we are still waiting on the final approval. It is due today, but they have been promising that for a week now delayed due to heavy workload. Finding the whole situation very stressful. They have called us at work to prove who we were, we have had to change solicitors so I am hopeful that they wouldn't be doing any of that if it was a no, but who knows :(
    Lynn :o
  • I'm also in 4th week of awaiting mortgage offer and not sure if it's a good sign that it is taking so long! but is pure torture not knowing when we will get an answer !
  • BADBYBABE
    BADBYBABE Posts: 17 Forumite
    edited 8 September 2017 at 8:10PM
    Hi ours is now four weeks today and still waiting. Is your mortgage application with Magellan?. It is so stressful the longer it goes on we keep thinking if it was a no they would have said by now, four day turnover for every sheet of paper sent !!:(
  • Hi yeah we are also with magellan i've never know it to take so long to get an answer! we were hoping to start an answer next week but valuation hasn't even been done even tho fee was taken 2 weeks ago!!
  • Hi, yes our vaulation fee was taken in the first few days. We are hoping to hear this week but we thought that three weeks ago!
  • I hope you get your answer soon our vendors are getting fed up with waiting think we may even lose the house!
  • Hi well things are looking up we have received our deed of consent and should get approval in the next couple of days and the valuation will be instructed. So I would say five weeks is probably what it will be from application to survey then god knows how long for the rest!! Hope you get yours approved soon :)
  • Fantastic news!! A huge sigh of relief for you! we have been told today we will receive an answer in 4 working days but who knows!!
  • Everything they do is four days, so whatever they are doing now it is a four day turnaround, apparently!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport