Topcashback Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• legendkiller2k8
    Options
    Best cashback and fastest payer was BT

Agree although with me my BT cashback was declined i highly suspect TCB tried to pull a fast one tbh anyway once i contacted BTs CEO office the ball rolled very quickly within 2 weeks of contacting BTs ceo office the cashback showed up as payable on TCB and credit to TCB i find they are quick at sending payments once requested most times my payments are sent the same day i request them.
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend.

@thor - While I can't ever give guarantees with Claims I am hoping this will be successful for you and resolved positively.

@JPears - If you would like to email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk detailing why you believe the information provided is incorrect I will look into this further.

@B_M - I am pleased to hear your cashback is payable.

@legendkiller2k8 - I would like to clarify that if we are awarded the cashback our members get paid it. No secret schemes or ways to keep cashback four ourselves. We are a 100% cashback site for a reason and that is because we want you to get the commission and not a company.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • JPears
    JPears Posts: 5,086 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend.

@JPears - If you would like to email me at [EMAIL="mse@topcashback.co.uk"]mse@topcashback.co.uk[/EMAIL] detailing why you believe the information provided is incorrect I will look into this further.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Because the referral/click through is accepted by TCB - it appeared in the drop down list. And at the time of the application 10 months ago, I didn't use any other referral system.
    So I would have thought it was pretty obvious why the statement is wrong.
    We'll let the financial ombudsman sort it out or small claims court if necessary, if Beagle Street continue to deny the money owed to me.
    If you're new. read The FAQ and Vauban's Guide

The alleged Ringleader.........
    Options
    Hey JPears,

I am afraid clicking through us does not guarantee we are the referrer. You may have other cookies on your device at the time of purchase, you may have used voucher codes, your browser may have an ad on that puts cookies on your device. There are many different ways a company can be credited as the last referrer. This is why we give members as much advice as possible to help prevent this from happening. Unsuccessful cashback is rare but we will always try our best to aid members to further reduce this.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    HI Matt

Could there be a reason why Royal London tracked at £20 when it was supposed to be £101?

Funnily enough, the monthly premium is £20 which on Sunday was £101 cashback.

Its not my account, its hubbys (he has emailed you)

Sarah
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    Options
    Hey Sarah.

Many thanks for informing us, we will reply to your Husband as soon as we can about the transaction on his account.

Best wishes,
    Matt
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hey Sarah.

Many thanks for informing us, we will reply to your Husband as soon as we can about the transaction on his account.

Best wishes,
    Matt

Thanks Matt ;)
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    Options
    Hey @sarah1972

No worries at all, I haven't seen anything in our main email inbox (mse@topcashback.co.uk) but if he has lodged a support ticket our team are currently taking 48 hours to reply :)

Best wishes, Matt
  • Oakdene
    Oakdene Posts: 2,560 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi Matt

Just wondering if you know of an issue with 10BET as I am awaiting a transaction to go to confirmed from 28th June?

THanks
    Dwy galon, un dyhead,
    Dwy dafod ond un iaith,
    Dwy raff yn cydio’n ddolen,
    Dau enaid ond un taith.
    Options
    Hey Oakdene,

I can see this merchant is taking longer than originally expected to progress transactions however, we have received a payment to cover some transactions around this time very recently. I would, therefore suspect it won't be too long until we receive a payment in the near future to cover some more transactions. Hopefully, this includes your transaction.

Best wishes,
    Matt
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback