IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

UKPC - you've been Gladstoned

Comments

• beamerguy wrote: »
    pappa, it seems that thursday night is wind up time ?

Pointless getting involved in a pointless conversation

Question time on the BBC is on shortly, much more interesting

Not sure where the wind up is...

PG asked "Have you met him"

Seems you recognise the pointless comments you and PG have made on this thread already then:rotfl:

Better let you keyboard anonymous warriors do what you do best and leave the real work to professionals like those mentioned in Parking Prankster's blogs
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Not sure where the wind up is...

PG asked "Have you met him"

Seems you recognise the pointless comments you and PG have made on this thread already then:rotfl:

Better let you keyboard anonymous warriors do what you do best and leave the real work to professionals

do you represent a company , you give that impression
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    pappa_golf wrote: »

pappa ... do yourself a favour, you are too good to be involved so just ignore.

Anyway, Question Time is on, so watch REAL people slag each other off .... not forum user names.
  • parkingwoes_2
    parkingwoes_2 Posts: 116 Forumite
    edited 6 October 2016 at 11:03PM
    beamerguy wrote: »
    pappa ... do yourself a favour, you are too good to be involved so just ignore.

Anyway, Question Time is on, so watch REAL people slag each other off .... not forum user names.

Good idea - time to practice what you appear to be preaching Beamer Guy, rather than let this thread fall into attacks against forum users

Don't see why my post before was 'attacked again' as was not insulting in any way..

However it is no wonder forum regulars have left or been driven out (PPRd) by the venomous postings by others over the years..
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 7 October 2016 at 11:47AM
    my uncle used to work for TV licencing many years ago , but we don't hold it against him now :rotfl:
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,409 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Oh, she's back is she? That person didn't write the Blog, it's not in her style any more than the Prankster's.

Blogs written by someone else just never read quite the same; very transparently that was not written in the usual down to earth honest style of the Parking Prankster.

Any inaccurate stuff that gets through in 'guest blogs' like that is a huge shame and embarrassment really. For example, 'Hoax phone call gate' from back in the day, was swallowed hook line and sinker by...oooh let's count 'em...maybe by now there may still be one or two people left among the regulars who actually believe that old chestnut happened as reported. The rest don't care but most never believed it at all, except the person who spouted it and (probably) his side-kick.

Wrong information and 'look at me' propaganda should not make it into a Blog; such stuff does nothing to help the credibility of all the good people in this fight v the PPCs. Sadly, there are some people who can't see that and have other personal agendas.

When they pop up on forums I've blocked them anyway but I do see any quote.

Moving on...I have some POPLA appeals to write for people and a defence for another.

my uncle used to work for TV licencing many years ago , but we don't hold it against him now :rotfl:
    To quote a contact again whose sentiments I wholeheartedly agree with:

'' Good people resign when they notice who they got involved with. ''
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • beamerguy

PAPPA .... STOP .... Wind ups only continue if you feed the wind ups

There is better rubbish on Question time right now
  • beamerguy
    edited 6 October 2016 at 11:23PM
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Oh, she's back is she? That person didn't write the Blog, it's not in her style any more than the Prankster's.

C-m don't get involved, we all know

IGNORE - IGNORE - IGNORE as we all say about DRP
  • beamerguy
    YAWN, this is becoming such a boring thread

Let's focus on the title of this thread

UKPC - you've been Gladstoned
  • TDA
    TDA Posts: 268 Forumite
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Some inaccuracies; makes some here wonder who wrote that.

Interesting.

What were the inaccuracies?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family