£23.99 instead of £48.49 for Zaggora HotPants

I've just had a mooch and I can't find this posted, but apologies if it has been!

Wowcher are selling the Zaggora HotPants for £23.99 instead of £48.49!

I won't post the link cause it'll just take you to my referal page.

The by line is @drop 2 jeans sizes in 2 weeks. I have no idea if they work, but I just bought some, so I'll be able to tell you in a fortnight :D

Comments

• Hotpants? For people in desperate need of losing weight? I have a feeling that the impending sense of shame when wearing out in public is what would prompt some speedy weight-loss action, not the pants themselves!
  • Hotpants? For people in desperate need of losing weight? I have a feeling that the impending sense of shame when wearing out in public is what would prompt some speedy weight-loss action, not the pants themselves!

You might well be right! I promise I'll wear them under clothes untill my bottom is pert and tiny :rotfl:
  • ali-t
    ali-t Posts: 3,815 Forumite
    Hotpants? For people in desperate need of losing weight? I have a feeling that the impending sense of shame when wearing out in public is what would prompt some speedy weight-loss action, not the pants themselves!

http://zaggora.com/pages/2-JEANS-SIZES.html They are not hotpants in the traditional sense. These ones go down to your knees. I had to google them as the thought of wedging my !!! in hotpants would lead to significant weight loss if I had to leave the house in them.
    If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got!
  • AndreaE
    AndreaE Posts: 201 Forumite
    The Wowcher offer seems to be over but still available on KGB.

I took the plunge and bought them - if I lose as many pounds as I have just spent, I'll be happy :j
  • tightus_wad
    tightus_wad Posts: 521 Forumite
    Save money, even more money - lose weight the way Doctors recommend...Eat less and exercise more. Simples.
  • Save money, even more money - lose weight the way Doctors recommend...Eat less and exercise more. Simples.

I usually would agree with you, however, whenever a 'quick fix' comes along for weight loss, all my scientific reasoning goes out the window. I don't indulge in stupid fab diets, but when it comes to things like this I'm a complete sucker!

I'm naturally built very small, but I'm on meds that have caused me to gain weight. I'm not obese or anything, I'd just very much like my a*se not to look as though I'm smuggling 2 bowls of jelly in my jeans!

I'm also hopping that cognitive resonance will kick in by posting on here, helping me to modify my eating/exercise habits by having made a public commitment:D
  • Hmmm tempted to try these at that price - also if you go through Topcashback to KGB Deals, its 15.15% cashback :T
  • Hey all, i got this deal yesterday evening on KGB deals for £19. i have waited over 24hours for the voucher to be activated but when i try to buy the hotpants from the website the code doesnt work it states "The coupon code you entered couldn't be applied to any items in your order." i have never used KGB before so would like any advice from anyone on what the problem could be? thanks in advance.
    :j
  • wannabe
    wannabe Posts: 402 Forumite
    I had the same trouble so I got in touch with them. Apparrently it a problem on Zaggora website. They phoned me and told me to leave it at least another 24-48 hrs!
    I'll try again tomorrow night
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport