We Are Decking the Halls with NSDs December Challenge

Comments

• I'm claiming #2 for today please.

We've had snow today and more is forecast.

Work is still pretty grim but I'm now off for 3 days (something which rarely happens) so I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat.:D

Well done everyone if you've got an nsd!:jIf you've not yet managed,there's still loads of time.:)

rising hope you have a lovely time
  • bottleofred
    bottleofred Posts: 2,902 Forumite
    Good evening folks,

Things have been a bit crazy in the world of red, so apologies for my absence! I have no idea if I met my target for November or not, but would say that it would be close. Some supermarkets tempted me with 25% off 6 bottles of wine etc, so I was happy to purchase and think it's a sign of the times that they are doing this into December! Mum is still in hospital and will be probably up to or over Christmas, so we'll see how it goes. I hope everyone is well, but am sending hugs to anyone who needs them. Can I please go for 15 NSDs this month? Also declaring NSD1 for today please
    If you've nothing decent to say, perhaps you shouldn't say anything.

£2 savings jar £300:D
    Total credit card debts £1250:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: - Will I ever learn!!
  • young_un
    young_un Posts: 86 Forumite
    NSD #2 today woohoo the benefits of having a cold :)
    OH has gone out to get me some ice cream to make me feel better his money not mine yippee!
    Xx
    Weight loss 0/37lb :(Vanquis £1476 Capital One £380
    Nov 2012 NSD 15/15 Dec 2012 NSD 14/15 5 in a row SPC #1874 Overdraft £800
  • greenanne
    greenanne Posts: 384 Forumite
    hi there,
    i'm afraid i didn't manage my total in november:(
    so,am going to try for 8 nsd for december please and i will try and organise my spending days better.
    thankyou:)
    there is no wealth but life
    sealed pot challenge#240
    df by dec 2014#150

Barclaycard[ 1641]512. loan[4100]2673. nationwide[1898]1548.natwest 2980.total [8584]7713.:eek::eek:
  • nannygladys
    nannygladys Posts: 3,048
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Hi everyone NSD 2 for me, so all going well, hoping tomorrow will be as well:)
    JXX
    2024 is going to be a positive year for me, and it's starting now!! 
    Buys: All budgeted and paid by cash!
    Jan - fridge/freezer
              Hoover
    Feb - milk frother, curtain pole x2, roller blind, toilet seat, bath sink taps, kitchen sink waste unit and an extra double electric socket.
    March - raised bed for garden, 

• Good evening folks,

Things have been a bit crazy in the world of red, so apologies for my absence! I have no idea if I met my target for November or not, but would say that it would be close. Some supermarkets tempted me with 25% off 6 bottles of wine etc, so I was happy to purchase and think it's a sign of the times that they are doing this into December! Mum is still in hospital and will be probably up to or over Christmas, so we'll see how it goes. I hope everyone is well, but am sending hugs to anyone who needs them. Can I please go for 15 NSDs this month? Also declaring NSD1 for today please

Hi red,sorry you're having a rough time of it.((hugs))
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Another one with a stinking cold signing in....bleurrghhh!

No sign of an NSD yet, they are being coy little blighters this weekend. Should be able to trap one or two this week, though!
    One life - your life - live it!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,641
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    red~Hope things improve really soon.
    Good to see you nargle :wave:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • slowlyfading
    slowlyfading Posts: 13,429
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    NSD 1 for me today :)
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Personal Finance Blogger + YouTuber / In pursuit of FIRE
  • thriftylass
    thriftylass Posts: 3,981
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 2 December 2012 at 9:10PM
    Hello,

Sorry totally forgot to pledge my numbers here. I'm doing the December Debt Destruction challenge hence my aim is 20 NSDs. Got my first today.

Good luck everybody.
    DEBT 09/23: CC 6347 5120, Other 1763 NSDs 0/20 Planned debt free date: Dec 2024
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure