We Are Decking the Halls with NSDs December Challenge

Comments

• coolcats
    coolcats Posts: 295
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    2 nsd for me, doing well, going for number 3 tomorrow
  • NSD no. 3 on Monday, and it was 3 in a row too! Result!
  • I haven't spent anything this month so 4 NSD for me
    • MSE Forum Achievements:
    • Debt-free & Proud - December 2014
    • Fully Funded 12 Month Emergency Fund - December 2020
    • Current Challenges: No Spend Challenge 2023
    • January NSD: 16/25
  • 4 NSDs so far this month :T
    DMP started 2/2007
    DMP Mutual support #136
    DFD July 2013 May 2024 Oct 2017 Feb 2017 April 2017...t's complicated :eek::eek:
  • solventsoon
    solventsoon Posts: 17,363 Forumite
    Evening everyone :wave:

Loads more NSDs rolling in today, we’re all off to a great start this month

Welcome and/or welcome back to:

:hello:itsapuzzle - and welcome back, good to see you again.
    Good luck with your target of 20.. you can do it!

:hello:Learning2Budget - hi and welcome back, good to see you again.
    Good luck with your target of 20 and fingers crossed for NSD no 2 today

:hello:mcmanlyn - hi and welcome, Freeby will add you to the front pag when she next updates it.
    Good luck with
    your target of 15 - sensible head on from now on

Well done to:

:j:j:jbeanie - and NSD no 4 safely nabbed now, that’s brilliant.
    It’s very cold here as well... winter has definitely arrived

:j:j:jblindtoast - off the mark now with NSD no 1 that’s fab. Well done for getting all the shopping done (and wrapped)

:j:j:jBritAbroad - yay to NSD no 3 and yay again to a magnificent 3 in a row, well done you!

:j:j:jcoolcats - NSD no 2 in the bag now, that’s brilliant. Fingers crossed for no 3 tomorrow

:j:j:jDanielleNic87 - NSD no 2 in the bag now, that’s brilliant. Keep going

:j:j:jDragon - woohoo to NSD no 4 and woohoo again to a magnificent 4 in a row, well done you!

:j:j:jemsloves... - NSD no 3 in the bag now, that’s brilliant

:j:j:jEverTheOptimist - off the mark now with NSD no 1 that’s fab, keep going now

:j:j:jFae - NSD no 3 in the bag now, that’s brilliant

:j:j:jFreeby - yay to NSD no 3, that’s brilliant. Keep going

:j:j:jgreenanne - off the mark now with NSD no 1 that’s fab.

:j:j:jIf - NSD no 2 nabbed now, that’s brilliant, keep going.
    Love today’s cartoon

:j:j:jJAMIEDODGER - NSD no 3 in the bag now, that’s brilliant

:j:j:jkerri - NSDs 1 and 2 nabbed now, that’s brilliant.
    Glad you’ve enjoyed your days off

:j:j:jlemmings1986 - woohoo to NSD no 3, you’re doing brilliantly. I’m so jealous of you having 3 weeks off.... fingers crossed for lots of NSDs for the rest of the month. When is the baby due?

:j:j:jlurvlyloz - NSD no 2 in the bag now, that’s brilliant. Keep going

:j:j:jmarmite - NSD no 3 in the bag now, that’s brilliant, keep going.
    Hope the snow isn’t too bad and thanks for the massive update yesterday

:j:j:jMummyRivett - NSD no 3 nabbed now, that’s brilliant. Well done for all the shopping..
    and woohoo to NSD no 4 following swiftly on behind. You’re doing brilliantly

:j:j:jpenny73 - and NSD no 2 in the bag now, that’s fab and yay to 2 in a row. Being busy definitely helps distract the attention from spending

:j:j:jphoenix_dragon - and NSD no 4 safely nabbed now, that’s brilliant

:j:j:jshannys_taxi... - - NSD no 2 in the bag now, that’s brilliant. Fingers crossed for no 3 tomorrow

:j:j:jsf - NSD no 2 in the bag now, that’s brilliant. Keep going

:j:j:jtomandjerry - woohoo to NSD no 4, that’s fantastic, well done you!

:j:j:jyoung_un - yay to NSD no 4 and yay again to a magnificent 4 in a row, well done you! Freeby will award your prize when she updates the front page
    Sorry you’re still feeling poorly

And a quick hello to:

rising - glad you had lots of cuddles with Maisie, I’m sure she’s missing you as much as you’re missing her

Sazzie23- fingers crossed for NSD no 3 tomorrow, you can do it!

citizenkitten - congratulations, this is a very exciting time for you. Hope all the arrangements go smoothly

Nargle - plenty of time yet to nab those pesky NSDs, they’ll sneak in and take you by surprise any day soon

suzitiger - fingers crossed for another NSD tomorrow, you can do it
    :) The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time :)
  • solventsoon
    solventsoon Posts: 17,363 Forumite
    And NSD no 3 safely nabbed today please Freeby. I'm pleased with my start to the month, hoping for no 4 tomorrow.:j:j:j
    :) The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time :)
  • Good morning everyone! :wave:

Another flying visit to report that NSD number 3 was caught yesterday! :j

Have a good hump-day everyone and stay warm! cold.gif
    :money: Proud to [STRIKE]be dealing with[/STRIKE] have dealt with my debts! :money:
    DFW Nerd #1256, WSC £?/£? for w/c 03/03/2013, NSD ?/19 for 03/2013, Long Hauler #196

highest debts: 01/06/2006 £69,023.92 _pale_
    debt free date: 31/12/2012 £0!:D
  • freebyfifty
    freebyfifty Posts: 3,189 Forumite
    Good Morning :)

Front pages all updated again and even some in-a-row prizes given. Well done dragon and youngun :T

NSD #4 for me yesterday which really wasn't difficult :( After hitting black ice, losing control of my car, sliding down a hill and smashing into another car I didn't feel like doing much :(
    Luckily I knew it was slippy and was doing about 5mph but it was still one of the most frightening experiences of my life. I had DD2 with me and I could see it all happening and could do nothing to stop it. I just turned the steering wheel in the hope that I would take the brunt of it and protect her a bit. Luckily we are both fine. A bit shaken up but fine :(

Hoping for a better day today. Have a great hump day everyone :)
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
    August NSD Challenge 14/15
  • After hitting black ice, losing control of my car, sliding down a hill and smashing into another car I didn't feel like doing much :(
    Luckily I knew it was slippy and was doing about 5mph but it was still one of the most frightening experiences of my life. I had DD2 with me and I could see it all happening and could do nothing to stop it. I just turned the steering wheel in the hope that I would take the brunt of it and protect her a bit. Luckily we are both fine. A bit shaken up but fine :(

Ohhhhh lordy Freeby - hope you're both feeling OK this morning (((hugs))) - ice is horrible and it's really, really scarey..... hope there's not too much damage to both your car & the one you hit (is it drive- able / salvageable?)
    Grocery Challenge £211/£455 (01/01-31/03)
    2016 Sell: £125/£250
    £1,000 Emergency Fund Challenge #78 £3.96 / £1,000
    Vet Fund: £410.93 / £1,000
    Debt free & determined to stay that way!
  • freebyfifty
    freebyfifty Posts: 3,189 Forumite
    Ohhhhh lordy Freeby - hope you're both feeling OK this morning (((hugs))) - ice is horrible and it's really, really scarey..... hope there's not too much damage to both your car & the one you hit (is it drive- able / salvageable?)

Not a good nights sleep :( I kept going over and over it in my head. The insurance company are coming to take the car away today and it is touch and go whether it is a write-off or not :( The lady I hit was lovely, she actually couldn't have been nicer, she said she saw me coming down the hill and knew I had hit ice and couldn't stop :( She was fine :) with (to my eyes) very little damage to her car, it looked like I had just knocked a wheel trim off. Thankfully we are all okay, it could have been worse.
    Thank you rising :A
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
    August NSD Challenge 14/15
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business