HBOS driving me mad

Arrg what a day. Rcvd Barclay card statement DMP all coming off ok. Although they say they will charge interest its not showing up on this months statement. Might be an overlap. However HBOS another storey. My Loan payment has been held with Stepchange and am getting continuing phone calls letters etc from BOS saying they havent received the information. STEPChange they are trying to sort it out as there is a problem with them recognising the information. On top of that Statement for Hfx cc came in with all charges they could think of applied along with full interest so its just going to keep going up and nearly at what would be the cc limit so that will be another charge they mount on. Have written the last letter before going to FOS. Feeling a bit fed up at the moment as it appears few steps forward and then back again with debts mounting instead of going down i know they say early days it does go up. Just worried that HBOS keep going and end up being the biggetst debt. My OD debt is fine for now tho...... rant over.
LBM Sept 2012
started DMP 1.11.12
Debt [STRIKE]£37012[/STRIKE]/£0 DFD January 2019 :beer:

Comments

• So presumably you complained in writing (you mention FOS)?

You have to wait 8 weeks if the company don't give you a final answer on the complaint.

I would ask for charges refunded.
    :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family