Swagbucks - September 2013

Comments

• I just wondered if anybody ever feels paranoid about the info they're getting and being targeted with spam?

I created an email address specifically for sites like this and also ordered a free sim on special offers so I can put that in as my contact number to try and avoid getting too much spam.
  • Hahaha 6SB for "there is nothing on tv".
  • BITW
    BITW Posts: 27 Forumite
    kayester wrote: »
    83/90 now.
    surveys are getting harder....just done a song people survey and had to rate 50 songs!!!

Did a song people one earlier as well and only had to rate 26....was a good survey though!
  • System
    System Posts: 178,092 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Just got 6sb for searching "oh for gods sake please give me some swagbucks":rotfl:

This got me 10SB - great start for me today! Thanks very much!
  • Is anyone else having issues with their survey dashboard? Eg, clicking through to a survey, then being directed back to the dashboard?
  • Heavy_Raindrops
    Heavy_Raindrops Posts: 293 Forumite
    edited 11 September 2013 at 2:07PM
    6 SB for searching 'the most heartfelt speech'. Such a shame that now you only seem to get 5-7 SB for a search at most, rarely more.
    Swagbucks since 13/08/2013: £70 AGC
  • Is anyone else having issues with their survey dashboard? Eg, clicking through to a survey, then being directed back to the dashboard?

Yes I have the same issue for a 85 SB survey that is stuck on my survey dashboard. I reported this and they just gave me 10 SB out of courtesy or something.
  • I just wondered if anybody ever feels paranoid about the info they're getting and being targeted with spam? Also does anybody know where I can amend the postcode I would have put in initially that earned me 2SB as it is not correct?

I get an awful lot of spam when it comes to Swagbucks. I made the mistake last time of using an important e-mail address which now has thousands of e-mails purely spam but now I use a separate e-mail address just for Swagbucks.
    kayester wrote: »
    83/90 now.
    surveys are getting harder....just done a song people survey and had to rate 50 songs!!!

Yeah I had to do 50 songs one time as well. :/ I feel the longer you are on this website, the harder it gets to get SB (for me anyway).
  • Pulled myself together, took a deep breath and forced myself to have one last try at DS. Got a short and quick one on price comparison websites actually finished it and it credited.

123/90. Hit goal every day so far this month and aiming for 14 in a row. 3 days to go. If I manage the 14 might try for 21. Do the targets get harder to hit towards hte end of the month by any chance?

I think some days it's quite simple to hit the targets and some days it's just really difficult. It really depends. :/
  • Yes I have the same issue for a 85 SB survey that is stuck on my survey dashboard. I reported this and they just gave me 10 SB out of courtesy or something.

Cool, thanks. At least it's not just me! My last 10SB are proving the hardest to get so I'll come back to it later, hopefully there'll be some fresh surveys that I qualify for.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure