Options

Comments

• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Tesco whoopsies:D

Discount came off chicken kebabs.

Mexican cheese is half price from deli counter:)

646985CE-3583-4A66-B651-BB4ABEC0CCF7_zpsctvcoky2.jpg
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • matty17r
    matty17r Posts: 1,215 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 15 August 2016 at 9:39PM
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    A question pretty please

I set up my 2 Mr !!!!!! accounts last week and the welcome packs arrived which I put off opening until this morning but I gritted my teeth and the deed was done, most urgent job on the list this morning

The letters only asked though for my signature - no proof of ID etc

so is that all that will come now? :j Or is it to lull me into a sense of false security and in a few weeks when we get back from hols the dreaded send us your ID letters will arrive?

so I've got the signatures to send back - if all the jobs on the To Do list are less terrifying than expected I should be out in the garden before 12 :T

I had to look to see if the direct debits look all correct with the numbers but of course they are not like standing orders, just have to wait until the start of September to see if they go through correctly

If these are the current accounts you have applied for I can remember me and oh having to send signatures for them. No ID was required from us.
    Disappointing news on the santander interest rate cut. Dont think they want our money any more. Like I said the other day think we need to get in quick with all the regular savers before they cut those rates. I think the other banks will follow suit but hope I am wrong.
    mhoc - I know what you mean about the DD. I had 'a few' to set up for the BOS accounts and lost track as I was multi-tasking and left one out. So make sure you check them when they are due so as not to lose out on your interest everybody.
  • juju17
    juju17 Posts: 1,266 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Re: Shopmium.....if you click on the discover offer bit, it will tell you if you have to buy in a specific store. For example, if you click on the Becks blue, it states offer valid in Sainsburys and co-op stores only......so if it does not state a specific store then you can buy anywhere.
    Keep Moving 2018 challenge.
    January....
    Week 1-4 total 159.44 miles
    Week 5.... 41.66 miles
    Not moving anywhere! House renovations taken over life!!
  • juju17
    juju17 Posts: 1,266 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Matty....bad news on the Kent Reliance regular saver...its variable, and dropping from 4% to 3%.....got a letter today :(
    Keep Moving 2018 challenge.
    January....
    Week 1-4 total 159.44 miles
    Week 5.... 41.66 miles
    Not moving anywhere! House renovations taken over life!!
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Minions

2qvf9zn.jpg
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    So glad to hear our fair friend is home. If you are reading some time you are in my thoughts and prayers xxx

It is great news. A reminder that our holiday home in exile is still open if anyone wants to pop by for a chat ... :).

Anon
  • matty17r
    matty17r Posts: 1,215 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    juju17 wrote: »
    Matty....bad news on the Kent Reliance regular saver...its variable, and dropping from 4% to 3%.....got a letter today :(
    Thanks juju but still better than santander especially as you can tie up 1k a month between you. Just need a free lift there now from someone who goes there occasionally to save my fuel.
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have to share some fantastic news with you all........

My fair friend is home:j:j:j:j:j:j

She still has a long way to go but so many of you have enquired about her I thought you would all like to know, it has made my month :j:j:j:j

Fab news :j:j
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have Minions, thank you :D.

Found in medium sized A so no need to venture too far ... but as they only had "a few" I may still venture out for more ;).

Anon
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Tesco whoopsies:D

Discount came off chicken kebabs.

Mexican cheese is half price from deli counter:)

646985CE-3583-4A66-B651-BB4ABEC0CCF7_zpsctvcoky2.jpg

Blew the budget tonight:eek::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure