Good Chinese restaurant in Glengormley

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good Chinese restaurant in the Glengormley area.

Thanks
Val :)

Comments

• the royal thai is quite nice,been going for years and ive never heard any bad reviews etc. if its an indian meal you fancy then i would recommend the indian ocean.
  • ooo000ooo
    ooo000ooo Posts: 577 Forumite
    Haven't eaten in the Harmony but their takeaway is good. Royal Thai up the road a wee bit is nice.
  • Rockman
    Rockman Posts: 620 Forumite
    I like the sound of the Royal Thai although the recent reviews on Trip Advisor are very scathing.
  • Girlzmum
    Girlzmum Posts: 539 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I have to say the last time we ate in The Harmony they forgot to bring us our main course and we were ignored by the staff. It was on a Saturday night but the place was barely half full. The food was lovely but we were not impressed with the service.
    Norn Iron Club member 273:beer:
  • Cotta
    Cotta Posts: 3,667 Forumite
    Rockman wrote: »
    Hi

Can anyone recommend a good Chinese restaurant in the Glengormley area.

Thanks

That's not really a Money Saving topic Rockman unless you are specifically looking for a cheap restaurant?? If that is the case please state it - otherwise your post will have to be removed!!
  • Rockman
    Cotta wrote: »
    That's not really a Money Saving topic Rockman unless you are specifically looking for a cheap restaurant?? If that is the case please state it - otherwise your post will have to be removed!!

Now who is being pedantic Cotta?

My reference to a good restaurant was one that provides good food at a reasonable price. Cheap is not always the best money saving approach which as an experienced money saver on here you will be well aware of. But if the moderator thought that my topic was unsuitable then it should have been removed and I would have accepted that. Plus if you or others found it unsuitable then you have the option to report it.

If you read my posts in other threads you will see that I am not anti-money saving posts. What I am anti is a minority of people feeling that they can start a topic about anything and everyting and do it almost on a daily basis.
  • Cotta
    Now who is being pedantic Cotta?

My reference to a good restaurant was one that provides good food at a reasonable price. Cheap is not always the best money saving approach which as an experienced money saver on here you will be well aware of. But if the moderator thought that my topic was unsuitable then it should have been removed and I would have accepted that. Plus if you or others found it unsuitable then you have the option to report it.

If you read my posts in other threads you will see that I am not anti-money saving posts. What I am anti is a minority of people feeling that they can start a topic about anything and everyting and do it almost on a daily basis.

I personally love the daily topics from our regular posters, if you want serious pure money saving with no fun you should join the Wales forum.
  • Rockman
    I suppose that in a global context Wales is local. I would love to suggest a thread on here where you could go to for 'a bit of fun' but then I guess by its very name this is a Money Saving web site.

However as a gesture of goodwill as you were so kind to trawl back to my posting in August I thought I should do some research for you in return and there is a web site called 'a bit of fun' which has forums on it. I am sure you will get all the fun you need on there.
  • Cotta
    I suppose that in a global context Wales is local. I would love to suggest a thread on here where you could go to for 'a bit of fun' but then I guess by its very name this is a Money Saving web site.

However as a gesture of goodwill as you were so kind to trawl back to my posting in August I thought I should do some research for you in return and there is a web site called 'a bit of fun' which has forums on it. I am sure you will get all the fun you need on there.

I am seriously not looking for a "bit of fun" but thank you for offering ;)
  • Rockman wrote: »

Val,

When was the last time you had a "bit of fun"? Lack of s*x can make one miserable and perhaps this explains your Scrooge like mentality?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure