E-on/ MSE Fixed 1 Year Collective Sept 2015 - Stay or wait?

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• jelliot
    Options
    I'm off to BG as well and won't return in a year, even if they are the cheapest then.

Loyalty means nothing to suppliers now.
  • Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Options
    jelliot wrote: »
    I'm off to BG as well and won't return in a year, even if they are the cheapest then.

Loyalty means nothing to suppliers now.

Sorry to lose you jelliot. As above, I've included your comments in the feedback I've been giving to my bosses following the launch of these tariffs. Can't say what will happen but it's good they know the impact these tariffs are having on our existing customers.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Scrumpydude
    Options
    Just to say that I'm off too. Shame as the E.On customer service seemed great.
  • Hannah2
    Hannah2 Posts: 281 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am also leaving - been with Eon for around 8 years I think, was always happy with the tariffs I was offered, but not happy with the current tariffs not being offered to existing customers. Customer service with Eon has always been great, but I cannot be paying over £300 more a year to stay with them! Such a shame that customer loyalty is not taken into account.
  • E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena
    E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena Posts: 2,359 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just to say that I'm off too. Shame as the E.On customer service seemed great.

Hi Scrumpydude,

I'm sorry to read that, you've probably seen that Malc is collecting this sort of feedback, so I'll be sure to pass it on.

Thank you for the comments about the customer service :)

Helena
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena
    E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena Posts: 2,359 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hannah2 wrote: »
    I am also leaving - been with Eon for around 8 years I think, was always happy with the tariffs I was offered, but not happy with the current tariffs not being offered to existing customers. Customer service with Eon has always been great, but I cannot be paying over £300 more a year to stay with them! Such a shame that customer loyalty is not taken into account.

Hi Hannah2,

Thank you very much for the kind feedback.

I'll also be passing your post to Malc, as he's been collecting thr comments from the forum about that tariffs.

Thanks again.

Helena
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure