PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OS Daily Thread - Wednesday 2nd September

12346»

Comments

• donny-gal
    donny-gal Posts: 4,654 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Evening - *(^&^ Rain - I'm fed up of it!!:mad:

My new upright freezer has come for the garage, it is cooling off nicely so tomorrow I can move things over into it. My chest one still works, but DH keeps using it as a workbench, and so whenever I want to go in it it is a marthon of clearing it :mad::o:eek:, plus it is hard to organise :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:.Me organised :rolleyes:

Went to Aldi to stock up with fresh veg, etc. Then turned the left over sausages into Toad in the hole, with 4 spare portions to freeze, together with cauliflower cheese, with 3 spare portions.:T:T

Loaded up the iPod Nano I bought DH for his birthday, suitably engraved (free from the Apple Store) he then called me out to the car to hear Jean-Michael Jarre playing via the car radio;):rolleyes:.

I have a load of washing to get done, and sick of hearing the rain, did I mention this before :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:hello: Welcome Newbies and Returning Oldies

:wave: everyone else.
    :grouphug: Those not 100%
    Belated Anniversary and Birthday wishes to Aussie and others I missed while MIA.
    DG
    Member #8 of the SKI-ers Club
    Why is it I have less time now I am retired then when I worked?
  • meanmarie
    meanmarie Posts: 5,328 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    HI everybody,

Freezing cold and dog tired, spent most of the day with my cousin who was widowed a month ago and am all talked out...didn't think it possible.

Hugs to all in need or want, congratulations to all who are celebrating, welcome to all newbies....talk to you all to-morrow

Marie
    Weight 08 February 86kg
  • smokybabe
    smokybabe Posts: 2,477 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi guys,

Welcome to new posters - nice to see new faces :T:T

I have two doors left to second coat with the gloss and I have a curtain rail to put up. I am waiting for some new curtains from Ebay and then my kitchen is finished :j:j The weather does not look too promising this weekend so I guess the garden will be waiting to be finished for a little while longer.

The kids are back in school today (LO looks so cute in his first uniform) and I am back in work - hallelujah! sanity is restored at the Smoky household. :D

I threw a beef casserole in the SC this morning and it was great to come home to a cooked meal, well recieved too by the kids and we have a portion in the fridge and another in the freezer.:T Tomorrow I have some left over curry and rice to use up so I have peeled the chips ready and we will have it half and half .

Aussie, I believe a belated long suffering medal is in order :beer: I hope you have many more.:T:T

Congratulations or commiserations and big huge gentle hugs where needed.

Pen-pin - I hope you are OK hun, Hugs to you. xxx

Any news on Sunnygirl?

Right off to bed - and try and sleep - I hope you all have a good night.

Smoky. xxxx
    If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape 100 days of sorrow.......Chinese proverb
    DFW No 172.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport