I really need to make some money online, HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Options
Hi there basically I am starting university in October and I really need some cash before I go.

I have tried and failed at getting a job because no employer is willing to train me for a month for me to leave after it is not economically viable. I really need some money to live on at university and am running out of ideas.

I have an ebay account but no junk to sell around the house and I am a member and earn a bit of money through survery sites. But I basically need a "get rich quick scheme" and was wondering whether anyone on here could help.

This is a last resort for me guys and I need a way to make money online, if you do not want to share the idea on here feel free to PM me. Thanks MSErs
Hello there, I am always open to the idea of making money. PM with suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :j

Comments

• lozza1985
    lozza1985 Posts: 3,373 Forumite
    Options
    No doubt you've had everyone sending you a PM about how great the company is that they work with!

Best advice - read on here, and see if theres anything that takes your fancy - but unfortunately there isn't a get rich quick scheme, otherwise everyone would be doing it!
    Avon Lady since 2009 - I help on the Avon hints & tips thread to help other reps/new sales leaders as I was helped so much by it when I first started out :A
  • hodders
    hodders Posts: 195 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    What about ringing round local agencies and see if they have any temporary work for a couple of weeks?
  • savemoney
    savemoney Posts: 18,127 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Get rich scheme in space of a month watch out for the scams

I think you are being very optimistic if you think you going to get much money in a month other than do some work which you claim to have done already

Any scheme that asks you to pay upfront walk away its 99% scam
  • Treacle1983
    Options
    Have a look at the saucy new job thread - I joined adultwork.com as a web camgirl - blokes can do it too.

You can choose just to sell some naughty photos, go on cam, text, phone - or a combination.

You set your own prices - Can sign up and get going very quickly.

The site takes 30% of what you earn

Payouts are every two weeks

You can choose cheque from £50 (I think)
    Bank Transfer from £150
    EPassporte from £30 - quickest method - straight to a prepaid credit card on the fortnightly pay run. can use online or withdraw the cash.

It's very easy to reach payout quickly -

I am quite a big girl size 18+ and very ordinary looking and have cashed out over £200 in a week - just from working a few hours a day!
    Not really comping any more as too ill - but hoping to win £1000+ in 2017 in cash prizes - watch this space!
  • Enchantica
    Options
    Are you on Dooyoo? You can review things for money. It's only 10-60p per review though, then extra when people rate your reviews (you should do rate backs though to keep getting rates on your reviews). But if you are tech savvy then you could make a little bit of extra money as the more technical items are worth 60p per review. You get Amazon vouchers when you reach £20, or a cheque when you get to £50. You can only do 5 reviews a day when you are a new member but if could help you get a bit more money. Go to https://www.dooyoo.co.uk Make sure you do decent reviews though and that you do own the items you are talking about because if you get caught breaking the rules then they take your account away AND your points.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure