IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

National debt collections ltd

Options
Hi Guys,

I have read all relevant threads originating from the 'Newbies thread' and also investigated somewhat similar cases to mine throughout the forum. I am creating a new thread not necessarily for advice but more for reassurance. Two "demand for payment of unpaid parking notice" letters from 'National Debt Collectors LTD' have been received. I have searched the forum and google for previous experiences with this company and have had nothing come up, i then stumbled on their government companies house page which shows they have only been around since 9th of January 2017 making sense of why there is not much on them. The vocabulary used in their letters seems more careful on certain appealable offences so my question is do I treat them as previous debt collectors and just ignore, or do I take a new approach?

I can send scans of the letters upon request.

Kind regards

Comments

• Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    the general advice for private parking charges (not council) is to IGNORE ALL DEBT COLLECTOR LETTERS

ergo , IGNORE (NO MATTER WHO IT IS) , providing its not council pcn,s or similar , ie:- ones issued by an authority need dealing with

private parking firms have no authority whatsoever
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Post Four of the Newbies Sticky covers all debt collectors completely.

We really don't need more threads on this subject!
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    This sounds like a two bit operation with ...

ANTHONY COOPER as Director and Secretary

Who do they act for, one of the low life PPC's ???

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10553947/officers
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    russman88 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I have read all relevant threads originating from the 'Newbies thread' and also investigated somewhat similar cases to mine throughout the forum. I am creating a new thread not necessarily for advice but more for reassurance. Two "demand for payment of unpaid parking notice" letters from 'National Debt Collectors LTD' have been received. I have searched the forum and google for previous experiences with this company and have had nothing come up, i then stumbled on their government companies house page which shows they have only been around since 9th of January 2017 making sense of why there is not much on them. The vocabulary used in their letters seems more careful on certain appealable offences so my question is do I treat them as previous debt collectors and just ignore, or do I take a new approach?

I can send scans of the letters upon request.

Kind regards

new "boy" on the street , also runs a " Real estate agencies" from the same office https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10518532

and in his spare time "Repair and maintenance of ships and boats" https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10521731 I do hope the stairs are not steep!

having said that , he must be the expert on "bent" photos , as he also offers a "Film processing" service https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10519674

I wont bother listing his other interests ,

that cheered me up ,
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • beamerguy
    Options
    Well, he will waste his time and money ,,, won't he ???
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    PS , which parking Co has issued you with invoices ?
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • russman88
    Options
    So he's a D*ck of all trades it seems! He's acting on behalf of F1rst parking which I believe are the lowest of the low?

And yes he will definitely not be receiving time or money. He can stick to stealing the odd nude from people's holiday photos!
  • russman88
    Options
    pappa_golf wrote: »
    PS , which parking Co has issued you with invoices ?

So just to elaborate on this and give it a bit of background, the company who first issued the tickets were F1rst Parking. They have seemed to follow correct protocol, the tickets were first issued attached to the car, they then sent the ntk letter after getting details from the DVLA within the suitable time period, and now they have passed it onto a debt collectors after a few attempts at collecting the fines themselves.

There has been no appeal as of yet and no written or verbal contact with them as after using bmpa it didn't seem necessary with their cases going court at 0 for this year.

There has been a defense built up incase it needs to be used and I can provide what intends to be used on here if you guys request it but the driver at the time hasn't been identified to them and will remain that way!
  • beamerguy
    Options
    http://www.bmpa.eu/companydata/First_Parking_LLP.html

No court cases in 2015, 2016 AND SO FAR IN 2017

Why break a habit of a lifetime

Small time outfit using tiny small time debt collectors
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    They have issued court papers in 2017 now, there is a case being defended on here.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure