Make £10 a day October 2016 Everybody Welcome

Comments

• TheBanker
    TheBanker Posts: 1,784 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Aesop wrote: »
    To be honest you have to factor in travel costs, time for reports etc. and I think most MS will tell you they earn less then the national minimum wage. a lot do it because of the flexibility etc and chance to do something different.

When I used to do it, which is quite a few years ago now, it was only really worth doing if either the store was within walking distance of home or somewhere I was going anyway, or if the item being purchased was something I wanted and could be kept.

And it felt like the scenarios were getting stricter and more ridiculous. So in the end I decided the effort was not justified by the earnings.
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Evening all.

Just popping in to report 2200 nectar points from swipe and win - very pleased with that but won't add to total until I use the points. Also had a voucher for 12p a litre off petrol so saved £5.65 which I will add now. Have another voucher for 7p off to use by end of October too :T

Well done to all those making money and hope you are feeling better onmyway.

Hopefully my next up date will be really upbeat as should get mortgage money tomorrow- mind you if something goes wrong I will be miserable as sin! :rotfl:

Can't believe it's half way through the month already!

Take care

Sharon
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    shariann wrote: »
    Evening all.

Just popping in to report 2200 nectar points from swipe and win - very pleased with that but won't add to total until I use the points. Also had a voucher for 12p a litre off petrol so saved £5.65 which I will add now. Have another voucher for 7p off to use by end of October too :T

nice :T:T:j

I am quite jealous as only got another £2.50 voucher which they would not let me add today so will try tomorrow. Have seen posts on facebook of people getting £25 till spits :eek: one has managed to allegedly gain £1000 of points - well that is what they are boasting on the sainsbury page on facebook.

I just couldnt justify spending lots of money to get more points. 2 weeks to payday and half term week after next. I am working hard to get extra money coming in to pay for birthday and stuff.

I got another £5 shopprize amazon voucher today thanks to someone signing up with my referral. Thank you if it was someone from here.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,090 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    £7.09 from neobux for me today :T
    Getting there - slowly but surely.
  • Aesop
    £7.09 from neobux for me today :T
    Getting there - slowly but surely.

lovely. I know some do really well with neobux.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,090 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Aesop wrote: »
    lovely. I know some do really well with neobux.

I just plod away every day as I have no referrals on any of these sites. So it may take a while, but I get there :)
  • Aesop
    Anyone doing shopprize, they are closing from 31 October

you need to try and redeem by then.
  • Aesop
    I just plod away every day as I have no referrals on any of these sites. So it may take a while, but I get there :)

if anyone is looking to sign upto neobux, here is the referral thread ;)

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3279530&highlight=neobux+referral
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Evening peoples :hello:

Well done on your wins Aesop - you were certainly due some luck. Looks like you're feeling a tad better and back on the earnings :T

I would be interested in the MS you can do from home as well. Most of the jobs I get offered are not worth my doing because too far away, and don't pay enough to make the travelling pay :(

I had to :laugh: at that Banker - I did a survey about that product only last week and it went on and on and on :rotfl:

Glad to hear you're pleased with your camera CBC and must agree that it's soo nice when you get something new that you already know how to use. That's one of the main reasons I want to stick with Sam phones when we get new ones.

I am on tenterhooks for you for t/m Shariann. I really hope it all goes through okay.

Went for our test drive today and was really disappointed when we saw the car. It had chips all down the door edges, had obviously met something hard on the front bumper and a dent on the bottom of passenger door. It had looked lovely on the website and was a gorgeous red colour.

However, I had seen another one on the website which looked grey. Turned out it is silver and went for a test drive in that instead. Couldn't believe it was the same price, as this one, a 63 plate (reg Sept 2013), seems to be in a really pristine condition and has only done 16,000 miles !! It drove well and is really comfortable, even in the back seats. It is termed a Dacia Sandero 5dr hatchback 1.2 Laureate, so is middle of range with a few nice extras like tinted, electric windows all round, adjustable driving seat and steering wheel etc.

We had checked on-line that the price was reasonable and Renault dealer prices seem in line with others for this car. So we are going to buy it. I will pay the deposit (less trade-in for our old car) and DH is going to pay the rest over 24 months and we will pick it up Friday, all things being equal fingers xd.

Sorry for such a long post but quite excited :j Oh btw I made £3 today as well :rotfl:

Hope you all have a money making Monday
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • Aesop
    lynnejk wrote: »
    We had checked on-line that the price was reasonable and Renault dealer prices seem in line with others for this car. So we are going to buy it. I will pay the deposit (less trade-in for our old car) and DH is going to pay the rest over 24 months and we will pick it up Friday, all things being equal fingers xd.

that's fantastic. :beer::j:T good luck,fingers crossed.

like carbootcrazy said lots of good news this weekend.

next stop to get your upgrade phones :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport