esa xmas bonus

has anyone not received there 10 pound xmas bonus i've had letters to say im eligible for it but not received it when i phone never can get through

Comments

• beatle65 wrote: »
    has anyone not received there 10 pound xmas bonus i've had letters to say im eligible for it but not received it when i phone never can get through

yeah i received it couple of weeks ago. It's paid directly into your bank account, (if you get your benefits paid into an account)
  • tomitma
    tomitma Posts: 390 Forumite
    You will get it eventually, I wouldn't bother phoning to ask them when you will be getting it, as they have already given you a letter telling you that you are getting it.

I know that it is only £10.00 but the cost of telephoning is going to exceed the 10.00 I would just sit back and wait.
  • thanks i won't bother anymore
  • MrsManda
    MrsManda Posts: 4,457 Forumite
    when I called they said they do them in batches starting from the beginning of December. I got mine added into my ESA payment last week so you'll probably get yours in your next payment.
  • Robbie64
    Robbie64 Posts: 1,938 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    There are two types of ESA and the Christmas Bonus is only paid with the Contribution Based type, and then only once the person is in the main phase of the benefit.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure