Topcashback Feedback Thread

Comments

• TCB is probably my favourite cashback site. I've found myself using it more and more for actual cashback purchases. Ontop of this there is a good amount of daily clicks and no spend offers. There is no admin free (yay) and no minimum withdrawal for BACS and paypal. TCB pay out more on top with a bonus system, upto 110% which is a very nice touch.

I've had about £400 from TCB and claimed over half of it already. I only have one delayed tracking purchase with was with co-op insurance, it's there but not confirmed yet. TCB guarantee the highest cashback although they don't have as wide as range of companies as elsewhere, they also have a generous referal system.

Only issue for me is there ticket system, it's straightforward enough but it always seems a tad slow on getting feedback from anyone when using it.

giving TCB a "4" due to one impending payout from this year which seems to be dragging on a little too long.
  • karendb
    karendb Posts: 313 Forumite
    catnicex wrote: »
    I have been using TCB for 1 year now and it always paid the cashback.
    Sometimes (three times out of around 20) I have had some problems such as lower cashback or long wait before the retailer processed the transaction (although the tracking has always been ok)...but TCB has always been helpful and pretty quick (1-2 days max) in answering my requests. Everytime (except the last one that is still ongoing) they have managed to resolve the problems and give me the right, expected money. Goog website and excellent offers.

This has been my experience with TCB - they've successfully chased up 2 unpaid claims for me - although it takes some time.

TCB is always the first one I go to :)
    I would love to be lazy but can't find the time:exclamati
  • daveboy
    daveboy Posts: 1,400 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Top Cashback has been great for me, must have had £600-£700 from them over the last 18 months.

One issue is outstanding and has been for a while now. It has been mentioned about five times already.

MORE THAN.

I am waiting for £70.

Believe me, if they don't pay up, I'll explore every avenue to get it.
  • have used top cashback for just over a year and have earned about £280,have had no problems in getting my payments topcashback seem to be a very reliable and trustworthy company
  • In my opinion, the best one to use if you can. Used for over a year with no problems. Quick tracking, quick payouts and very helpful.
  • Gotrek
    Gotrek Posts: 41 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Generally very good but quite a few merchants I've used have never even shown up at all. TCB have said they could see I'd visited the sites via TCB but couldn't give a reason why they weren't tracking at all.
    Would love to use them more but another cashback site seems to track far more reliably for me (even tried the same sites again and tracked via the other cashback site).
    The trouble with common sense is... it isn't really that common!
  • wileycat
    wileycat Posts: 2,285 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    More Than has been having issues across all cashback sites.
  • parcival
    parcival Posts: 949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    New to TCB this year - all good so far apart from Co-op car insurance which has tracked but 4 months on it still is not confirmed.
  • I have just started to use TCB, and for me the jury is still out, and here is why...

I brought some Bradford&Bingley Home Insurance, which was Buildings and Contents. True to their word, it tracked at £18, but, on confirmation for payment 3 months later would change to the true cashback of £36. It didnt, so i have put in a manual claim for the missing amount..but nothing seems to be happening, as it is still in the hands of the merchant.

I have however used them again for the VODAFONE deal because it is offering over £30 more then CBK...but again, it tracks at £90, and the rest added at end, in 3 months or so...my gut feeling it might be the same again, where I have to make a manual claim...but we shall see...
  • I am having some big troubles with Topcashback and would appreciate your advice.
    I've been using them since May 09 without any problem, booking my hotels through them on each and every of my numerous business trips.
    3 weeks ago, TCB decided to block my account, hinting at a possible fraud. I would like to mention I have only used my account for genuine bookings and transactions. So I have asked for some explanations as you would expect but after 9 emails over the last 3 weeks, i still dont know for sure what i'm accused of and by whom. They just consider that following the request of a merchant, closing my account would be "agreeable" which I am clearly not happy with.

What exactly are they doing with my money and my personal details? Anyone else experienced this? I would appreciate the feedback of other fellow MoneySavingExperts and of Martin, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure