Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Chat Thread 30

Options

Comments

• nads
    nads Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    MessyMare wrote: »
    Hello :) I'm new to all this but is it just me or have all the super savvy me coupons disappeared?

Yes! I noticed that too when I checked a few hours ago. Perhaps they're updated the list?
  • MessyMare
    MessyMare Posts: 979 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you! I thought I'd angered the savvy gods for a second :D
    DEBT: £3585.91/£76843
    Pay ALL your debt off by Xmas 2018 #033 £635.78/£2435.78
    EMERGENCY FUND: £1000/£1000
    Our greatest weakness lies in giving up; always try just one more time
  • nads
    Options
    Haha same here, I'd only ever used four! :think:
  • nads
    Options
    Just come back from a late night Tesco shop with a wad of neatly organised coupons.

Here's how it went!
    jRjAb3Y.jpg?1

Ignoring the actual medicine I went in for (Curse you hay fever) it actually £35.74 we're stocked up on plenty of medicines and nappies.

Whilst I'm not saying it's the most savvy of shops, I hope it gives some of the new guys encouragement to go ahead. Incidentally I had the assistant approve every. single. coupon:o but who cares it was late at night, no one around and I bought every item I had a coupon for!

Edit: If SuperSavvy was working, I would have had more coupons.
  • Blackpool_Saver
    Blackpool_Saver Posts: 6,599 Forumite
    Options
    That Super Savvy Me site isn't very user friendly at the best of times, but I really thought I had gone over the edge when the coupons disappeared :rotfl:
    Blackpool_Saver is female, and does not live in Blackpool

• myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Re: SSM missing coupons

this is a reply posted 17hours ago on their FB page.

We’re updating the site at the moment , but please come back in 24 hours. Thank you.
  • myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    SSM coupons are back up, although not that many on there at moment
  • nads
    edited 4 July 2015 at 1:56AM
    Options
    Thanks myrtleturtle :)

I can't remember if the coupons are still in date but I noticed a few discrepancies that might help:

Discrepancies
    1. The Carefree Liners are £2 in Waitrose - making them £1 each (or 2 for £2.50 in Tesco). The wife is happy to use them. She said she won't need any for months now!

2. The Soft and gently deodorant 75ml from MyMail is actually 99p in Boots (not £1.09)

My recent shop

Went shopping again with the SSM coupons and spent £93.78, minus -14.46 vouchers, minus -£7.66 instore promotions it came to £71.66 so I saved about £20 which was about 25% off. Not a prize winner by any means but we're truly stocked up detergents and women's things for a while!

mjPX9xV.jpg?2

I used self-service and the lady was really nice and said it was a pain but she had to check every single coupon to make sure I had bought it and that the coupon was valid. 100% pass rate :)

There wa a little drama after my card kept declining and requiring a supervisor override at the customer service dept so I had to pack up the shop and go pay at customer services. They think it was because I bought a lot of stuff from the clearance section that was heavily reduced. Something to be aware of and tell the assistant should it happen to you!

Tips:

I know a lot of you guys are old pros at this game, so apologies for mentioning this... but to encourage new couponers, always put you printed coupons in your purse\waller into some kind of order and the shopping trip goes much quicker. e.g. fabric conditioner, detergents, air sprays, shampoos, women's thingies, drink!

Bonus Find
    We managed to pick up a few bargains clearance things including the following we actually needed.

SKpzIG7.jpg
  • Cornflakes_who?
    Options
    A few new coupons to add to the list...

CHERRY GOOD, CHERRY GOOD SELECT OR CHERRY GOOD LIGHT JUICE DRINK - 50P OFF - EXP. 28 DAYS AFTER PRINT
    Go to: http://cherrygood.com/coupon-50p/
    Fill out your name and email to get your printable coupon.

MACSWEEN HAGGIS 454G - 50P OFF
    Go to: http://www.macsween.co.uk/newsletter
    Sign up to their newsletter and receive a printable coupon to email within a week.

OPPO PREMIUM ICE CREAM - £1.00 OFF - VALID AT WAITROSE ONLY - VALID UNTIL 18/08/15
    Go to: http://oppoicecream.co.uk/voucher-confirmation/
    Coupon barcode can be printed or presented on phone at checkout. Copy can be requested to email.

GALBANI CHEESE - 20P OFF - EXP. 31/12/15
    Go to http://www.galbani.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/Galbani_Coupon.pdf
    Open link, print coupon.

New SSM coupons also available -
    Always Discreet Pads- £1.00 off
    Ambi Pur Plug In Refills - £1.00 off
    Aussie Shampoo or Conditioner - 75p off
    Flash Gel or Magic Eraser - 50p off
    Gillette Venus Snap Razor - £1.00 off
    Lenor Fabric Conditioner - £1.00 off
    Max Factor (Balm only) - £1.00 off
    Nice 'N Easy Hair Colour - 50p off
    Oral B Pro Expert or 3D White Toothpaste - 50p off
    Tampax Compak Pearl -50p off

Posted on Total Couponery FB page yesterday/this morning.
    Appreciation to all who contribute and have guided me in making my couponing "career" possible since 2009 xx
  • GOLDEN_ORACLE
    GOLDEN_ORACLE Posts: 9 Forumite
    edited 4 July 2015 at 10:50PM
    Options
    hi cornflakes_who could you tell me if the haggis voucher / coupon can be used on any brand please as asda dont sell macsween brand but it says on the link asda , i dont want to look like a idiot when i give the cashier the voucher / coupon , im new to this coupon / voucher lark
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure