Comments

• zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Are you sure??

im sure what i read, i cant confirm what you saw im afraid
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    zippydooda wrote: »
    iceland web site hsa 2 x 10 packs for £5 which is dearer. £6 is not on there

hukd 1 week ago says they sold a 24 pack for £5 which is 21p per can

You have to wait they will drop to £5 again I stock up on them when they £5 ;)

http://groceries.iceland.co.uk/pepsi-24-x-330ml/p/47908
  • zippydooda
    bubbs wrote: »
    Farmfoods sell 3 x 24 packs £15 or you could get 6 for 27.50 with a coupon of £2.50 off £25 spend and pay 19.09p per can :D
    no free paper and coffee though. :p
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    zippydooda wrote: »
    no free paper and coffee though. :p

No but i worked it out all on my own:j:j:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • zippydooda
    No but i worked it out all on my own:j:j:rotfl::rotfl:

and with that bomb shell, ill bid you good night :p
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I do indeed. Rainbow knits or something... :rotfl:

I have burned a lot of my old photos, just keeping a few from each year now. It's kinder for the descendants. :D
    Too true! and less for them to trawl though, when the time comes!
  • pk04
    pk04 Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Has anyone had an email saying the shopprize app is closing at the end of the month? I haven't as yet but there are some messages on their fb page about them. I hope it doesn't as I'm enjoying the Amazon vouchers!
    There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne ... Bette Davis
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    I quite like making pigs in blankets and also stuffing balls. I open freeze them and they are there when I want them. :)

I spent £120.24 in Sainsbury's this weekend, on a jumper, petrol, lunch, the Mail and shopping I needed or which is for the store cupboard. The Mail and £1 were vouchers. I got 11500 points, which was either £57.50 off my shopping or £115 in the double up promotion when it happens. Resisted the temptation to buy ill-fitting clothes because my store hates taking them back and it's not worth the hassle. Also a womble of over 100 points. Sainsburys may be normally more expensive, but not this weekend!

Was a bit miffed that I didn't get a voucher in the cafe though! But we needed lunch and it was good.

I am also delighted with sainsburys this weekend Spent just under £80.00 in petrol and another £80.00 in store with 14500 points =£72.50

DH who does not normally bother done 4 petrol shops for his van and was rabbiting on about how silly people were not have a card or buying more than £10.00
  • My gratitude list for this month so far:

Thank you to:

Bella Italia
    Sweet Sundays
    B00ts
    MnS
    Hipp
    S/bobs
    Sada
    Fleabay

And for all the Elite, as always x

It's all adding up rather nicely.

By the way, did you know if you catch an autumn leaf, every one you catch means a bountiful month in the coming year?
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Im on live chat with nectar but it was a sainsburys shop, well yes but seeing as you are nectar and its about nectar points, its you i need to speak too !!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

Sorry but I'm with nectar here

It's a sainsburys giveaway of nectar points, it's not a nectar promo
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure