Make 2017 in 2017

Options

Comments

• I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,295 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper
    Options
    I'd like to join please. OH and I are kind of retired and living on savings until OH claims his company pension at end of August and I get mine next year, so every penny counts. I do surveys, use quidco and get cashback on current account and credit card so will count it all up and add to my signature.

Welcome to this challenge savingpennies you are No.40
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

• I_Love_comps
    Options
    Could I join please? £5 so far.

Welcome to this challenge MadiMatWils you are No.41
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Challenges

• colliegal
    Options
    Can I join please?
    I do surveys and matched betting :)
  • savingpennies
    Options
    I switched one of my bank accounts at the end of last year and found that they have credited us with £150. There is the possibility to get a further £50 - I just need to convince OH to use internet banking!
    A much smaller amount but a Quidco credit for £4.03 today as well.
    Books - the original virtual reality.
    Tilly Tidying:
  • jacci45
    jacci45 Posts: 1,636 Forumite
    Options
    £2.56 matched betting,now on £118.41.
  • jacci45
    Options
    £1.00 matched betting!! Now on £119.41.
  • jacci45
    Options
    £3.45 matched betting, now on £122.86.
  • I_Love_comps
    Options
    colliegal wrote: »
    Can I join please?
    I do surveys and matched betting :)

Welcome colliegal you are No.42

My Challenges

• jacci45
    Options
    No 6............£3.26 bank interest, now on £126.12.
  • savingpennies
    Options
    Looking through my statements for this month, one of my cashback credit cards, credited me with £18.60 and I've got a £10 Amazon credit from Swagbucks. I just need to check my bank now for the cashback for January.
    Books - the original virtual reality.
    Tilly Tidying:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family