Slimming World - Extra Easy weight loss!!

Comments

• HopePray
    HopePray Posts: 2,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks Retired Lady for the cake recipe, will be trying it tomorrow : )
    Im nearing the end of week 3.
    Wk 1 - 1.5 Lbs loss
    Wk 2 - 4Lbs Loss and slimmer of the week, I was delighted, I couldnt stay till the end so the fruit was shared with the group : )
    That was the good news : (
    Friday night, popadums and all the bits, then a chicken korma and peshwari nan, and 6 vodka and diet coke.
    Sat night, at a party, one vodka (didn't feel well so decided not to have any more and drive home later) stuck to my bag of sugar snap peas, even though I was the laughing stock of the party : ) Then at the last min I had pizza, only one slice 1/8th size.

Someone earlier asked about lunches instead of sandwiches, I have a great filling lunch idea.
    Boiled pasta.
    Tuna in brine (drained)
    3 tablsp Low fat mayo and 1 or 2 tablsp of natural yougurt
    add in loads of chopped veg, this week I had peppers, tomato, sugar snap peas, mushroom, radish, cucumber and some sweetcorn.

I make this up the night before for tea and have it twice next day (I just love it) its so filling, and you feel you are really eating a meal. Today I also cut up a boiled egg into it as I had loads of eggs.

Well done everyone on your weight loss : ) You keep us newbies going.
    Love your Mum, you'll never get another one when she's gone.
  • HopePray
    HopePray Posts: 2,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    A quick question, my friend tells me that scan bran is free, however it says 1/2 syn on the pack???????? Confused.
    Love your Mum, you'll never get another one when she's gone.
  • JenIttels
    JenIttels Posts: 541 Forumite
    edited 21 April 2010 at 3:44AM
    Waterfalls wrote: »
    i have also found this for the chocolate cake lovers

http://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/squidgy-chocolate-cake

Just made and sampled this. Can never wait for these things to cool properly and I undercooked it slightly but it was really good - the best SW cake-like cake I've had! Found it needed the aero cream though since I don't like my chocolate quite so bitter!

ETS: Probably this is one of those recipes you need to be a bit careful over - 6 eggs is a lot in one sitting if you can eat the whole cake!
  • nic2075
    nic2075 Posts: 3,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    HopePray wrote: »
    A quick question, my friend tells me that scan bran is free, however it says 1/2 syn on the pack???????? Confused.

its not free im afraid mine is 1/2 syn but I thought the new packets had 1 syn on them? ive not bought any of the new ones I just remember looking and thinking I wouldnt waste 1 syn on a slice. 1/2 is ok though.
    They are yummy with smoked salmon mixed with dill. lemon juice and quark made into a kind of pate (its free on red and EE)
    :santa2::xmastree::santa2:
  • lisa26_2
    lisa26_2 Posts: 2,100 Forumite
    it's my WI tonight and I'm a bit apprehensive as I ate too much at the weekend but I did do 2 days fell walking. That combined with * week makes me nervous!!!

ANother green day for me today:

Breakfast - porridge (HEA&B), banana
    Lunch - turkey and veg pasta bake (HEB + 2 syns)
    Tea - Jacket potato, SW quiche and beans

Snacks - apple, satsumas
  • miamoo
    miamoo Posts: 1,694 Forumite
    Good morning everyone, what a gorgeous day it is today!

I had my weigh in this morning and I have lost 3lb YAY!
    So thats Week 1- lost 4lb
    Week 2- lost 3lb
    I am even more determined now and am planning a nice walk today in the sunshine.

Food today Brekkie 2 weetabix skimmed milk (1st time I've had skimmed on weetabix an it tastes ok, cant drink it in coffee though.)

Dinner and tea I'm not sure yet as we are running out of food, we dont get paid till friday!

Hope everyone has a great day x
    £100 - £10,000
  • Hi, does anybody know how many syns Oatso Simple Golden Syrup would be ?
  • wendyphant
    wendyphant Posts: 1,351 Forumite
    kitkat81 wrote: »
    Hi, does anybody know how many syns Oatso Simple Golden Syrup would be ?

Hi it says 6 1/2 HTH
    :happyhear YUMMY MUMMY TO HENRY BEAR AGED 10:happyhear
    slimming world need to get back to target 25lb to go
    Disney World here we come May 2018:j
  • Hi all,

I took the plunge and rejoined SW two weeks ago. I was away for the first week on holiday so friday is my first weigh in. Following a holiday I would be pleased for any loss :)

I'm finding the Extra Easy plan, well, really easy! It's so much better for me than red and green.

I got some cod yesterday on offer so I was hoping to make some fishcakes. Does anyone have a free recipes for this on EE?

TIA, Ging x
  • Morning!

Well it was weigh in #3 for me last night and I have to say it is the slowest start I have ever had on SW. I have lost a lb each week so far, so 2 lbs in total. I think I am finding it more difficult because I work shifts now and I also have a second job which takes me away one weekend a month. Food wise it means I have to be uber organised. I have no control when I work away for the weekend though and last weekend found it really tough as everything comes with chips and beans with no real fruit or veg in sight.

On the plus side, a loss is a loss and I have fought the urge for takeaways on night shifts. I am also doing much more exercise. So onwards and downwards hopefully. Although I'm not posting much because of my schedule I have been keeping up with the thread on my iphone and it's really helping me keep motivated. So many thanks to you all.

Now to think about what to take with me for tonights night shift??

Happy losing SWers :rotfl:
    Slimming world Restart 29/08/11 weight unknown?? 46 days until I go home :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family