Natwest Technical Issues

Comments

• I don't care about compensation. What I do care about is that the £30 I paid in to cover a bill (and was credited as £15) will be there, and will be for the correct £30 amount so that my phone bill is paid on Monday and I incurr no additional charges for going over my agreed Overdraft limit.

I will be appalled if I end up having to pay for the errors (I can't even pay the bill with the CASH that I paid into them on TUESDAY!! - 4 working days before it is due to be withdrawn).

Really angry. I also feel for all the other people who are more affected by this than me, people with families/small children/babies etc etc.
  • I can see my pay going in now but balance not updated. Fingers croosed on teh BACS run between 1600 - 1630
  • I can see my credit now on View Full Statement. I was just totting up what has gone in and out of my account and I'm down £22 on what I should be based on their figures and account balances!
  • f1widow
    f1widow Posts: 1,179 Forumite
    I can see my payment going in on the statement online but the balance has not been updated also
    Debt Diary: Im not going to be an Ostrich anymore -LBM - 16/1/12 /
  • I can see the credits on my statement but my balance has gone to -10.80. It was in credit an hour ago!!!!
  • I can also see my CTC gone in but my balance was 0.52p this morning, now its £4.15 lol No idea what Natwest are doing! Obviously the CTC is not showing in my balance yet.
  • mumof2:D
    mumof2:D Posts: 77 Forumite
    knewbold wrote: »
    20 quid has just gone in my account, im not expecting 20 quid!

no idea where its came from

Yes me too, why would they just put £20.00 in???
  • Told my ex to go to a branch and get cash, some branches STILL not giving access to cash, he was refused and told the issue would be remedied by 5!
  • paul_h
    paul_h Posts: 1,072 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    paul_h wrote: »
    My online banking now showing 0.00 available... things are going backwards here!

...and to add to that, £300 in cash that I paid in earlier this week which was showing earlier has now disappeared, so the account balance is wrong too. Not sure if anything else is missing...
  • f1widow
    f1widow Posts: 1,179 Forumite
    Re: compensation - they told me earlier they will pay for anyone being out of pocket ...... terrible inconvenience having to change plans / potential house sales falling through / no food-petrol/ bills not being paid is not "being out of pocket" though is it .....
    Dont forget "helpful banking" ..................
    Debt Diary: Im not going to be an Ostrich anymore -LBM - 16/1/12 /
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport