***Make £10 a Day Challenge DECEMBER***

Comments

• fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 11 December 2012 at 11:18AM
    Aw mum just sent me £200 towards getting the car fixed - she said months ago she would help out with it but i didn't want to ask as she seemed to be getting things a bit tight recently herself. She has had it set aside for me though and insisted i take it to help get me back on the road :) aren't mums great?? :D

Oh just checked zopa and i have £3.26 more than i had before as well - keep forgetting about that :D and an item bid up to £10.50 on ebay with 3 days to go....that will be nice if i get the payment ok :)
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • durham_mim
    durham_mim Posts: 1,372 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Thanks Nicky Noo Na, you just reminded me about the £25 my mam sent me for Christmas. I will be putting it towards buying myself a laptop.
    Weight loss 0/2st
    Inch loss = 0"

Slow & Steady 3
  • Aw mum just sent me £200 towards getting the car fixed - she said months ago she would help out with it but i didn't want to ask as she seemed to be getting things a bit tight recently herself. She has had it set aside for me though and insisted i take it to help get me back on the road :) aren't mums great?? :D

Oh just checked zopa and i have £3.26 more than i had before as well - keep forgetting about that :D and an item bid up to £10.50 on ebay with 3 days to go....that will be nice if i get the payment ok :)

Trying to get ideas for earning more money, what is zopa? is it a survey or cashback site?

TIA xx
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    KayleighJ wrote: »
    Trying to get ideas for earning more money, what is zopa? is it a survey or cashback site?

TIA xx

zopa is a peer-to-peer lending site http://uk.zopa.com/ Some people invest small sums to diversify their portfolio.

I have £3 payment to report and just ordered another £20 voucher (will add when I receive it). I'm not doing very well I'm afraid. I'm doing lots of surveys but I'm not being very good, some days I'm just lacking in motivation. It might be because I'm tired from my new job. :o

£4/5 today (one survey).
  • durham_mim
    £48 from selling home-made jam and £10 arrived in the post for Christmas from an elderly uncle :) Oh, I almost forgot a £10 Homebase voucher was also amongst the post, I can't quite remember where I got it from (it didn't say in the covering letter) but I think its from S&S
    Weight loss 0/2st
    Inch loss = 0"

Slow & Steady 3
  • durham_mim
    £5 from MySurvey to add. I only need another 50 points and I can cash out again :)
    Weight loss 0/2st
    Inch loss = 0"

Slow & Steady 3
  • Monkeynut
    Monkeynut Posts: 2,116 Forumite
    £25 from a Facebook sale :D Pure profit as was something I got for free.
    Hopefully have a lady coming for some bags of baby clothes later too, which would be another £20 cash in the Christmas pot :) She's had quite a bit from me before, and although always turns up in the end, we sometimes have to rearrange a couple of times.
    Done really well out of her though actually as her little one must be about 3 months younger than mine, and she bought a few 3-6 months bits, then about 3 quarters or my 6-9, and messaged me again when I started putting a few 9-12 bits on, to ask if she could have another big bundle of that size too. Shame that her son will probably get to 12-18 months clothes before mines out of them, or I could have kept it going ;) If my baby is in baggy clothes in 3 months time, you'll know why lol.
    Half of November Make £10 a Day Challenge: £51/ £170
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Monkey nut, I've been in baggy clothes for like 15 years ha ha :rotfl:

I have £4 from cint/crowdology/DHS patient panels to report and have taken £10.85 worth of surveys so far today.
  • Redeemed £10 worth of nectar points as an amazon voucher - hoping it comes by fri so I can get a few more xmas bits!
  • mavvymoo
    mavvymoo Posts: 2,152 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud! Mortgage-free Glee!
    All my extra work paying off now :D With £100 paid today and added to my total :T Well done everyone looking good :T

Mav x

Debt free and Mortgage free thank you to all for your encouragement and advice
    :j
    Crazy Clothes challenge £300/£48 and 5 months /0 without spending :T

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family