Swagbucking into 2017

Options

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I know what you mean..........I gave up mentioning swagbucks to friends when I saw their eyes glaze over and most think its not worth the effort.
    Its become a way of life for me and cant ever see me not doing it.

I just need a swagcode via the swagbutton for 125 SB which seems elusive to me at the minute. If I dont manage to get that this evening I will go for just the 50 SB I have already managed to get.

This is only my second swago board......is it a regular feature for one of the squares to need aquiring a referral?

How could you miss all the codes yesterday?

(They are just the usual codes you just use the swagbutton to enter them)

Different swagos need different things, the shopping ones are easiest.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Not often I get it but bonuses for the todolist are 2 and 5
  • janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    Options
    scoobyju1 wrote: »
    Has anyone just completed the Gold survey on Brexit & the Referendum? I've completed but no credit so was wondering if anyone has the info required to submit a ticket? I forgot to screenshot ��

Same here, completed it and no SBs, I didn't take a screen shot or even the survey number. At the end it went on to an application for Survey Monkey which we can't access in the UK.
  • janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    Options
    I only have an iPad, my lap top gave up the ghost ages ago. I haven't found a way to install the Swag button. Is it possible on an iPad and if so how do I do it?
  • gentlepurr
    gentlepurr Posts: 4,122 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Instant survey, one question, about Korea 5sb xx
    "It is not uncommon for slight acquaintances to get married, but a couple really have to know each other to get divorced." - Anonymous
    :)
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    How could you miss all the codes yesterday?

(They are just the usual codes you just use the swagbutton to enter them)

Different swagos need different things, the shopping ones are easiest.

I did get a couple but kept forgetting to do it via the swagbutton.
    Others I missed by a few mins as I was busy doing other things ;)
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I just need a swagcode via the swagbutton for 125 SB which seems elusive to me at the minute. If I dont manage to get that this evening I will go for just the 50 SB I have already managed to get.

This is only my second swago board......is it a regular feature for one of the squares to need aquiring a referral?

How about subscribing to the Swagcode thread http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5067514 ?

I get email notifications but I guess there might be other alternatives to get notified.
  • shazzylou
    shazzylou Posts: 271 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I think I'm quite lucky that my kids are young enough to insist I sit in their room for an hour while they fall asleep. That's my survey time, then I run the tv apps passively in the evening while I unwind. Been signed up for 2 months and have earned about £80 so far.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Wow Shazzy......well done!!:beer:
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • andrewsummers
    Options
    Has anyone recieved there SB points for yahoo sports offer yet?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure