Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• durham05
    durham05 Posts: 2,019
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    have pm gemmalou, also have some now tv pass think it was anon after some pm if interested
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,144
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Morning all :)

Big basket of hugs in the kitchen if anyone wants to help themselves.

VT I'm still learning so haven't really found my own style yet. So many ideas on Pinterest that I want to try. I have had a go at Iris folding with reasonable results. No fancy equipment yet, just a die cutter with a handle that you turn by hand. I did spot a Mickey head punch in Tokyo, so had to buy it of course :D
  • Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Morning Everyone :)

DD2 had her first GCSE today :eek:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Saversue wrote: »
    Announcement - I am not going to eat any crisps tonight.
    Have been eating a 6 pack along with lots of other rubbish every night while awake till about 7am.
    So now I have told you all, I will have to try and will let you know tomorrow.

Hey.....great news Sue......baby steps and all that. Rome wasn't built in a day:p
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Perfectly acceptable especially with wedding cards as you don't really want any duplicate ones. Mum and I made cards for about 10 years and all were welcomed and admired. So much machinery you need nowadays for totally professional cards but a card made with love is perfect.
    What type of cards do you make? Mum was fond of iris folding and made some stunning cards from self made templates. My cards were more art based but make some from kits as well. So want the Disney card making cm rooms.

I have an announcement. Since small bears are not allowed fb accounts Mr Ted will be holiday blogging on Instagram from 29th May. His name is Mr MSE Ted but I am looking for a slogan for him bit like bear on the Stair at Xmas. Hit a brick wall. I do hope his fans follow him as he will sulk if he doesn't get a following.

V x

I was just thinking about you the other day VT:A I hope all is well with you:) instagram is just the best place for Mr Ted. I'm sure we will come up with a suitable slogan for him:)

Wasn't it Westie who mentioned Instagram.....and now I'm wondering how she is after her final presentation the other day:think::think:

Looks dull outside. Went for a walk yesterday evening and the wind was warm. I was hoping it would be bringing some settled weather.
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    Morning all
    Peeing it down here,
    TM I didn't see if anyone answered about DB but I didn't do any yesterday so couldn't, sorry

I never bothered bubbs. Think I'm getting lazy these days.:rotfl:

I started off an order then quickly realised that there was nothing I really needed. My freezers are full and I'm working over A way for the next few days so I may be lucky with whoopsies:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Westvleteren
    Westvleteren Posts: 4,489 Forumite
    Morning folks :D

We went to the printing place yesterday, we should have our images by the end of the week for our exhibition :eek:

In other news my laptop has died, well it hasn't really it just won't charge :( bought a new charger a couple months ago but still had issues with it making the connection and charging. So really I just can't charge the battery :(
    Something unexpected happened which made me smile and still continues to make me smile.

• Westvleteren
    Westvleteren Posts: 4,489 Forumite

I have an announcement. Since small bears are not allowed fb accounts Mr Ted will be holiday blogging on Instagram from 29th May. His name is Mr MSE Ted but I am looking for a slogan for him bit like bear on the Stair at Xmas. Hit a brick wall. I do hope his fans follow him as he will sulk if he doesn't get a following.

V x

Following :D:D:D
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I was just thinking about you the other day VT:A I hope all is well with you:) instagram is just the best place for Mr Ted. I'm sure we will come up with a suitable slogan for him:)

Wasn't it Westie who mentioned Instagram.....and now I'm wondering how she is after her final presentation the other day:think::think:

Thanks for quoting TM otherwise I would have missed this as I have been skipping lately :whistle:

Well my presentation was quite short, I let the images speak for themselves and just answered questions :cool:
    Something unexpected happened which made me smile and still continues to make me smile.

• TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Anon wrote: »
    Thank you Op for Brookside.

TvS - Cinema Sweet wouldn't scan instore (item not found). Sweet multi does not seem to be being picked up?

Brookside offer ended last night / hopefully will renew.

Qty Item Description Total Weight Tesco Sainsbury's
    1x
    BROOKSIDE DARK CHOC SFT CENTERS POMEGRANATE 198G
    - £3.40 £2.50
    3x
    BROOKSIDE DARK CHOC SFT CENTERS BLUEBERRY 198G
    - £10.20 £7.50
    1x
    BANANAS LOOSE
    0.278kg £0.20 n/a
    1x
    MAOAM GIANT STRIPES 15G
    - £0.10 £0.10
    1x
    MAOAM SOUR GIANT STRIPES 15G
    - £0.10 n/a
    1x
    TESCO EDAY VALUE CHICKEN FLAVOUR INS NOODLES 65G
    - £0.20 n/a
    1x
    SWIZZELS MATLOW WINE GUMMIES SINGLE 16G
    - £0.10 n/a
    1x
    SWIZZELS DRUMSTICK LOLLY
    - £0.10 £0.10
    1x
    GIANT NEW REFRESHER CHEW BAR (C)
    - £0.10 n/a
    1x
    WHAM CHEW BAR 25G
    - £0.20 n/a
    1x
    METCALFE'S SKINNY POPCORN SWT 'N SLT 80G
    - £1.49 £1.00
    2x
    METCALFES SKINNY MAPLE & BACON POPCORN 75G
    - £2.98 n/a
    Tesco comparable total £15.29
    Competitor shop total £11.20
    The difference £4.09

Thanks Anon and WMCB and ILTS.

The offer has renewed, but can I ask what these are like? Are they nice or will they linger in the back of the cupboard until I'm forced to chuck them out:o

Was there only one pomegranate in stock? Or is that the worst flavour
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Brookside chocolates have been extended for another 2 days :).

Get More vitamin chewing gum is £1.99 in T, £1.50 CoS.

Hth

Anon
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family