Senses Club (Formally Givaudan) Survey thread

Comments

• Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,887
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    violetta wrote: »
    Yes, I think this will be a proper paper shopping voucher - it said they would be sending one at the bottom of the advice sheet that came with the perfume. Last time there was a perfume sample to test, they sent me a £5 voucher too, despite it having changed to a points system

Thanks for the info....I obviously didn't read that bit too closely as I just assumed we would be rewarded with points as usual. Think I actually prefer the vouchers so it's something to look forward to!! :)
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,464
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Is anyone else having issues logging in to the website?

I get a message that says :
    This service is currently unavailable.
  • judyjetson
    judyjetson Posts: 1,116
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    BookWorm wrote: »
    Is anyone else having issues logging in to the website?

I get a message that says :
    This service is currently unavailable.

No, all fine here. They might just have been doing some maintenance.
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,464
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    judyjetson wrote: »
    No, all fine here. They might just have been doing some maintenance.

Thank you :) I tried this morning and got the same message as earlier this evening. However, I've just tried again and it was fine.
  • xsunnysuex
    xsunnysuex Posts: 582
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    I really wish they would make the incentive codes available on their website. It's so easy to miss them in the emails.
  • violetta
    violetta Posts: 2,624
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I got enough points to redeem a £10 Amazon voucher and have been waiting for this. It is the first time I have requested such a voucher.

I have now received a £10 Amazon voucher by email, but it says it is from Toluna (which I have nothing to do with) rather than the Senses-club.

Can anyone who has already received a Senses-club voucher already tell me whether this is how they arrive - i.e. saying they are from Toluna rather than Senses-club, or is it some kind of fake or phishing email so that I log onto my Amazon account to redeem it and thereby give fraudsters either log in details or card details?

There is nothing at all in the voucher email that even suggests it emanates from the Senses-club, which I find strange.
    A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion
  • mummymandy
    mummymandy Posts: 116
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Yes, they are part of the same group. This is your voucher. I recently got mine too.
  • violetta
    violetta Posts: 2,624
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    mummymandy wrote: »
    Yes, they are part of the same group. This is your voucher. I recently got mine too.

Thank you - I so nearly deleted it when I saw it as I didn't recognise the source (maybe that's what they hope, so it doesn't cost them a tenner!!)
    A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion
  • xsunnysuex
    xsunnysuex Posts: 582
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Yes I received two vouchers from Toluna
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    So it would appear that senses/givaudan and toluna are now linked...at least that explains why senses has not been that good recently.
    I've been with toluna for years and have all but given up in them as a survey site I find their surveys are long or take you quite a way through to tell you that you are not eligible and it takes an age to get rewarded.

I'm waiting to get to the magic 10 on senses and that might be the end for me with them as well.....shame as before the merge I actually rated them as one of the best!
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure