Making cards - Ideas for beginners (part 4)

Comments

• Hassy
    Hassy Posts: 308 Forumite
    :j :j HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUBY LOU LOU :j :j

:bdaycake:
    Self imposed crafty stash ban: started again 22/8/10 1 whole month stash free!
    I must not buy stash, I must not buy stash, I must not buy stash! :o
  • Hassy
    Hassy Posts: 308 Forumite
    Louby Hope you have a lovely day.. watsya plans?? Weather forecast is good for today.. even warmer than yesterday.. :)

Well, I have been very productive, tidied up the desk and the floor... and the room looks a lot better now.. I think I should be ok for more crafting tomorrow.. or rather, later today...

June is a busy month for me for cards.. fathers day of course and birthdays and wedding anniversaries.. keeps me out of mischief anyway..

Right, I shall sign off for now, catch you all later.. :)
    Self imposed crafty stash ban: started again 22/8/10 1 whole month stash free!
    I must not buy stash, I must not buy stash, I must not buy stash! :o
  • louby-lou-lou
    louby-lou-lou Posts: 1,491
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thank you, i don't have any plans so far but i have caught my mum and hubby whispering a few times so they are up to something. It isn't a big one until next year so i don't expect anything. Hubby is off all week so we may go out for the day some where.
    :)Mummy to 2 wonderful boys :)
    Want to be fit for 30 not fat at 30
    but i want never gets!!!
  • Sorry flying visit as I havent' had time to catch up on the posts!

Just popping on to say to Melissa a HUGE thank you or all the lovely stamped images - can't wait to colour them x

Also i've updated my blog with a male card i've made for my colleague x
  • Glittermum
    Glittermum Posts: 388 Forumite
    Congrats Giggle - and welcome to the world teeny Giggle!

Happy Birthday Louby Lou Lou xx
  • Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    Happy birthday Loubylouou!! :j
  • Gemm85
    oh gemma i can't believe your work wont help you out at all. Surely they want healthy workers in body and mind and at this rate it will make you ill. You don't work for the NHS by any chance do you? I had to leave my place of work as they wouldn't let me reduce my hours i was in a way a bit silly though as i should have stuck it out for a bit longer as i left while i was pg and didn't get any maternity leave but then i think myself and my baby had a great pg and were both healthy and i had the time to relax, enjoy it and get everything ready.

louby - no I dont work for the NHS, I just do office admin at a financial services company. so awful you felt you had to leave your work while you were pregnant, although seems like it did you both good in the end! x
  • Gemm85
    Marg wrote: »
    (snip)

Gemma - sorry things don't seem to be any better at work, could you take some of your 'ordinary' leave for a short while to recharge your batteries in the hopes that it might be better when you go back? Or if you think work is making you or going to make you ill then visit your GP? Wish I could offer more help......(& you rant away all you want) (((Hugs)))

I watched 3 in a bed tonight - What a brilliant advert for Durham but not sure that I'd want to stay at a B&B for £300 a night.:eek:

thanks Marg :o I have been on antidepressants for years anyway but they dont seem to be very effective against everything going on there at the moment, I was thinking about going to the GP and asking for them to up my dose, I really dont want to be signed off sick with stress as if I do end up leaving/being made redundant I'll have to declare that at any future job interviews. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place I think! I hate showing my feelings at work and know that I might just burst into tears at any moment so just try and keep my head down, but yesterday I got pulled up by my boss for not being chatty and apparently causing an atmosphere :(

I watched 3 in a bed too and nearly died at the price of that Durham one!! well, they 'could have used the jacccuzzi' to get their moneys worth :rotfl:
  • Giggle
    Giggle Posts: 3,137 Forumite
    Happy Birthday Louby Lou Lou

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It
  • Giggle
    Giggle Posts: 3,137 Forumite
    Just put a few photos on my blog of the new grandson there not very good hoping to get some more later
    I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport