When things hit rock bottom the only answer is to fight the way back up...

Comments

• Doobop
    Doobop Posts: 212 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Wow, beds, cooker and some carpet getting sorted, that's brilliant. Sure that will make the house feel better. Hope one of the beds is for you. Sounds like you are making great progress and OH is getting there.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Doobop wrote: »
    Wow, beds, cooker and some carpet getting sorted, that's brilliant. Sure that will make the house feel better. Hope one of the beds is for you. Sounds like you are making great progress and OH is getting there.

It will be over the next few months as hers are sorted. She wanted to wait till she was confident my sister wasn't going back to hers.

Yes a bed for us :)
  • Toni'sfriend
    Toni'sfriend Posts: 4,029 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I really hope this all works out for you.
    Have adventures. laugh a lot and always be kind.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Thank you. Maybe it won't. Im not getting my hopes up until the items are actually here.

However I can start with small things and either way it's progress :)

I need to bake the cakes today. However it's the first 'big' cake I've made since the oven door broke. I hope it works or it could end up aa just fairy cakes :p
  • Toni'sfriend
    Toni'sfriend Posts: 4,029 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    The new cooker would be a great start. Are you still going to the debt advisers this week?
    Have adventures. laugh a lot and always be kind.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Yes still going this week.

Not much to say today tbh feeling meh. Going to bath the kids after they've had their dinner and get them in bed. OH has gone to a friends for dinner so I didn't bother cooking to meal plan. Kids all had different 'ready meals' so nice and easy. Got the homework and ironing done.
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Have a good early night.
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • Hiddenidenity
    No payment made today :o will catch it up over the week

We are going away for the first week of the half term. Not sure how many days/when but we are and tbh it's just what I need. Things are feeling on top of me and I don't want to end up where I did in March. So yeah we're going.
    It won't cost me anything and we'll be fed. We'll take advantage of free entertainment and activities.

I will 'repay' mum in doing her cleaning and jobs she needs doing etc.

2 items listed on ebay. 1 has a 99p bid already!

Room for 1 more to go on before the end of the month.
  • charlies_tribe
    charlies_tribe Posts: 1,461 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
    Enjoy your holiday Hidden, I really think it'll do you good and you'll come back refreshed and feeling a whole lot better. It would probably cost you more if you stayed at home so really it's money saving.

Hope everything goes ahead with all the household items, it'll be a weight off your shoulders that it isn't things you have to find money for anytime in the near future to replace/buy.
    LBM in April 17 - £14998/£33554 (44.6%) paid. Mortgage@1 June 18 = £9935/£76350 paid.Total debt @june 18 £102311 now £84972GC Jan £40.99/£500 2021 declutter 85/2021 items 0/20 bags clothes
  • Hiddenidenity
    I'm looking forward to some time away. Thank you CT

Well Monday again. Not that my moods any better :o

Daily chores to do and not much else planned. Might try to squeeze a visit to my mums or sisters in if either are available.

Kids didn't want to go to school today, ds even tried to convince me he had a broken leg :rotfl:

No change on the money front. Less than £1 in the bank but £40 on its way from PayPal. All a bit boring really just waiting around
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure