diamonds Posts: 6,048 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Atasas wrote: »
    Lol
    Vodafone customer tells how call centre messages took a sinister turn
    http://dailym.ai/1lWOu7v

Jee... :eek:

Glad you can input the Queens address on payg ?

Warning for others 2G, (Edge data), 3G and 4G are terrible on EE on the Virgin West Coast Train service between Carlisle and just outside Glasgow - which is no good when your train is 30 mins late and missed your booked last connection and need a hotel!

Calls and data were off more than on - thankfully managed a bit of this and that and had to travel across to Edinburgh and onwards with 2 mins between platforms and a fast run! and double+ my connection train time, but I got home, no thanks to EE, Virgin mobile nor non existent Virgin Train wifi on that route.

idmobile disconnected whilst in London, really needed it for the train home, sods law! haha :rotfl:

Just ordered TalkMobile 10p connection for 60 mins, handy spare when EE signal is bad, like trying to phone Virgin Trains for info as missed connections were going to happen...VTWC staff were hopeless on board - 'arrive 10 mins' late my bottom, and that was half way between Carlisle and Glasgow, fools! :rotfl: Arrived bang on 30 mins late so look forward to my 50% refund of £13.45 :T

Thought I would never make Glasgow, the speeds the driver was doing to miss the 30 min refund rule, it was not a comfortable journey to have at sections :eek:

VTWC and EE, a perfect partnership of hopelessness... :p
    SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
  • Atasas
    Atasas Posts: 753 Forumite
    Options
    I feel your pain and completely agree!
    Frustrating, as when so many "networks"- charger'ers for air, despite getting money- still can not provide reliable service, let alone service of the value....
  • diamonds
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    I feel your pain and completely agree!
    Frustrating, as when so many "networks"- charger'ers for air, despite getting money- still can not provide reliable service, let alone service of the value....

The nice lady across from me had signal on Voda in the lake district where I didnt, wonder if the "mobile repeaters" Virgin have on board for all networks except 3 (predates EE merger) actually by default prefer Voda ? Given Voda were who installed them, hmmmm...
    SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
  • Atasas
    Options
    Having "support" in Cairo, charging us here makes sense of having VodF having enough of a "spare change" to make investments... Ha ha ha... Sorry, can't help to be sarcastic...
  • diamonds
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Having "support" in Cairo, charging us here makes sense of having VodF having enough of a "spare change" to make investments... Ha ha ha... Sorry, can't help to be sarcastic...

I refuse to call Voda, online chat everytime...email a copy of conversation. Everytime I have used Vodafone its always been a issue and another issue to resolve it!

Will find out if TalkMobile care is any better when I need to contact them with their separate (for now) third party care given I have ordered the payg as back up at 10p a call for no EE signal. Update such as when :)
  • diamonds
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    TalkMobile sim received
  • diamonds
    Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 15 December 2015 at 2:28PM
    Options
    https://talkmobile.co.uk/order-payg-sim/

I see the temptation, wouldn't fit for me though, as data is not bundled and my average calls are up to 2 minutes long :)

Does not fit my usage pattern either...except when I have no Virgin signal to make/receive calls :eek: whats the point in unlimited calls and texts with no EE signal so 10p for a unlimited call (who fries their brain for 60 mins radiation lol?) by my usage is a bargain and more than 3/Delight offer (already carry a spare 3 sim where no EE) my average call is usually 3-4 mins minimum, so now Talk for talk & 3 for data where no EE, yes I am tight enough and proud to do it for a minimum of 3p savings a call and a non EE/3 base station/signal to Brucie bonus haha

Besides if I can make EU roaming calls for 10p for 60 mins ontop in 2017 its a double Brucie bonus :rotfl:

Brucie: Higher or lower than "3" ?

Well Bruce I'll take the higher call time for the lower price cost ;)
  • Atasas
    edited 15 December 2015 at 7:53PM
    Options
    Got Confirmation of Vodaf$s card being processed... hardly will use it, just because it is VodaF...

EE is not ideal coverage (3g, not 4G) and in my case proven to be either good fast connection or none, even for calls (2g), but very nice offer of LifeMobile via Switch
    https://lifemobile.co.uk/Basket/SimChoice/89?awc=6535_1450200602_902afdc8016cfa48b5fcc4559c28b823

uSwitch £6 Exclusive 1500 mins Unlimited Txt's 1GB data 30 Days £6
  • diamonds
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Got Confirmation of Vodaf$s card being processed... hardly will use it, just because it is VodaF...

EE is not ideal coverage (3g, not 4G) and in my case proven to be either good fast connection or none, even for calls (2g), but very nice offer of LifeMobile via Switch
    https://lifemobile.co.uk/Basket/SimChoice/89?awc=6535_1450200602_902afdc8016cfa48b5fcc4559c28b823

uSwitch £6 Exclusive 1500 mins Unlimited Txt's 1GB data 30 Days £6

Good deal!
    Still does not beat my Virgin unlimited/250MB for £5, upgradable to 1GB priceplan for £8, use it in a 2G Nokia for calling....my data needs will never be met with a voice and data plan lol

The free Sky Broadband has took the weight off for a year though ;)

Wonder what offers will be about for mobile data Oct 16 though...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure