Andrex Puppy Points from Andrex Toilet Rolls

Comments

• judio wrote: »
    you missed a bit out ;)

the last day you could enter your codes and claim rewards is midday on the 31st december 2014

I would be grateful for any codes - soon to be a grandma for the first time

Thank you very much

Kind regards Chrissy
  • I am trying to collect up enough points to get the andrex soft toy and need another 50 more points which I don't think I will get enough now before they close on the 31st December 2014, if anyone has any spare codes, It would be very much appreciated. Many thanks for reading
  • Caryne
    Caryne Posts: 687 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hello,
    I'm trying to save enough points to get a puppy for my new nephew, any that anyone has would be gratefully received. Many thanks x
  • Tokalosh
    Tokalosh Posts: 305 Forumite
    mlxr8ct9x8tw code from an 8 pack no good to me anymore
  • Tokalosh wrote: »
    mlxr8ct9x8tw code from an 8 pack no good to me anymore

Above code used with no thanks :(

I have thanked to stop others from trying it

I am in need of one point :eek::eek:. If anyone can help I and DS1 would appreciate it

TIA:T
  • Hello.
    Puppy points are going to be no longer in two day's time.Some codes here I have been hanging on to but don't need.
    MM18GJXE964W
    MLGHTL140WXN
    MF4J8Y56RHP
    The last number here I copied out of a notebook,I'm fairly sure it looks like the second letter is an 'f' but I'm not entirely sure,so if it didn't work one could possibly go through other letters of the alphabet if you had the patience (I'm fairly sure it's an f )
    Perhaps you would be kind enough to post here if you have successfully used the code to save others from spending time trying.Thanks
  • Again the above codes have been taken with no thanks. I have thanked the poster to show the codes have been used (but not by me unfortunately!)
  • Thanks 'needaholiday'.
    Bit mean of someone really
  • Caryne
    Caryne Posts: 687 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I need just 18 points to be able to get a puppy for my great newphew, it ends today so if anyone can help do please let me know. Many thanks.
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Cutting it a bit fine but here's 2 codes (10 points each I believe), hope they can be used :)

MLX7WX95MM9X

MLGGTF90122W
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family