No Buying Unneccesary Toiletries April 2016

1353637383941»

Comments

• evilsquid1603
    evilsquid1603 Posts: 1,399 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I'm so sorry to hear about your mum fiasco xx

unexpected IN, me ad my mum both got a small sample of the new Dior lash timer in the post.

last minute UU:
    Illamasqua eye liner in Sophie - WBA but nothing special, just a bog standard black eyeliner.
    Elemis travel size day cream - WMBA as part of a set but not full priced.
    Rossi night cream - WMBA if in a set or gifted but i still prefer the Liz Earle.
    OPI and Sephora nail polish, slight cheat as i needed a pot to put my make up brushes in on my dressing table and saw a DIY glitter one with an old jar and glitter nail polish. stunk the house out and took a good 3 days to dry as it did have the best part of 2 full bottles of polish involved but very impressed with the results :)
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    just wanted to bump up my 7 by Summer list as it's taken me ages to find it.

[STRIKE]LG eyeliner [/STRIKE]

[STRIKE][/STRIKE]Benefit Boing - above[STRIKE][/STRIKE]

Benefit Lemon Aid - bigger section of pan showing. Still going strong. I'm thinking of trying Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creme de Nude as a primer/base when this is UU.

Laura Geller Bronze n Brighten - I am using this every day. Have the very tiniest bits of product left.

Smashbox lipgloss - have pulled Illume out and have popped ou tthe stopper to get it used up. It does feel gritty though so want to work on it quickly. Must admit I keep forgetting to use this.

Nail lacquer minis. Haven't reached for this very much this month to be fair.

[STRIKE] Elemis Evening Blooms oil [/STRIKE]

Will work hard on the bronzer and lipgloss to UU by the end of this challenge but can't see Lemon Aid being UU and the minis are an ongoing project.

Have talked myself out of the LE TSV. Emma has UUed her C&P and were on the last bottle of IBST which will run out in June. I wouldn't mind trying the eye cream but have tonnes of moisturiser. Plus I've tried Superskin before and wasn't that impressed. Even though there are easy pays I don't want to spend the money. Am quite proud of my low buy this month. Plus there is a Tarte TSV coming up on 4 June which I think I will buy.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    Morning all, hope everyone is as well as can be.
    UU last night a 500ml bottle of Avon soft pink bubble bath, I have lots more bubble bath in my stash so won't be buying that for a year or two.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure