IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Debt management plus

Options
I'm new to this and live in Scotland and received a parking ticket from smart parking, I have been ignoring every letter I have received but now I'm going for a new job and they look into any money problems just need to know if this will show up?

Comments

• bazster
    bazster Posts: 7,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    So long as they don't intercept and read your mail then no...
    Je suis Charlie.
  • Gairdoch14
    Options
    I'm just nervous that's all just when I seen they look into my credit side and remembered i had this and started to panic
  • Guys_Dad
    Guys_Dad Posts: 11,025 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Why don't you look yourself? MSE have often shown how you can check and you can use Quidco to get a free check with experion or free for like if you apply to noddle.co.uk free for life.

That will settle your worries 100%.
  • bazster
    bazster Posts: 7,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 31 July 2015 at 5:12PM
    Options
    Good grief. How on earth do you think a few letters from a bunch of halfwitted chancers like Smart Parking could affect your credit history?
    Je suis Charlie.
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,346 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    bazster wrote: »
    Good grief. How on earth do you think a few letters a bunch of halfwitted chancers like Smart Parking could affect your credit history?

Maybe the tooth fairy has said otherwise! :cool:
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • bod1467
    bod1467 Posts: 15,214 Forumite
    Options
    You could also sign up to Noddle and check your credit file. (It's free).
  • AltheHibby
    AltheHibby Posts: 733 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    All you have is scam letters threatening you. Ultimately, they will give up and nothing will affect your credit.

Btw, regulars will be interested to know that the Perth MP is demanding an inquiry into Smart.
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Stop taking these bams seriously!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts